Concord Six Rings **PICS**

look mean in person. and good luck getting em too. if the other like fnl, they're not gonna be widely available.

I dont know whats wrong with me. I have a deadstock pair of CDP Concords, I have beat 2 pairs of retro and OG Concords into the ground, I hate the Spizikes,AFJ Fusions, and all the other monstrosity nike/jordan mash-ups BUT.........

I think I am falling in love with the Concord 6 Rings. I am almost ashamed to admit it, like coming out of the proverbial closet, haha. These are freaking hot,and I might just pay retail for them. AAAAGH!

talk about ruining another classic.
smh.gif

Concord 6 rings will quench many peeps taste for 11z but not mine so if I copped dem I'd do so if they were really discounted then Hoop or Workout inthem...

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

talk about ruining another classic.
smh.gif

What classic ? if your talking about the Concord XI's ...I'm sorry these are the 6Rings not XI's ....

LOL i passed on the III/XX pack so i can copped these im really feeling em/ plan on rocking these most of the time so i can keem my DMP XI's on ice
smile.gif

Here are some more pics. I was to busy to post earlier.
31635153437778bfc1e6baff4239fa6621d3c75.jpg

c28352fb40247552ca34b1704e801914a16c1af.jpg

7b71544470cfb54a36b0e5dcf6cfa5fec6dbdda.jpg

70f35c894cbf7980cda0b2f5478e9f13d3f07fe.jpg

fde150477ccbb741bfe803048e6fa931c8f76df.jpg

a3715e4d76c0b4487ab3fb0f26244195cc5afd6.jpg

I admit that I was one of the people that didnt like the six rings at first. But it took me a while to soak in the concept and appreciate them. I think peoplewill change up like me years from now. I bet that. I thought JB was being desperate with these Hybrids ( Fusions, Spizikes, Dubz, and .5's). But thinkabout it, if JB already released some retros mutiple times already. Dont you think its time for something new. All you guys are gonna do is complain about howthere killing a certain model as people do now when it comes to the retro 1's ( calling them the new dunks.). Quit the hate and be real with yourselves.

~1~

I can accept any fusion, hybrid, etc. if they're hot. But I just got into work and during my E train ride into the city I saw a chick rocking theseConcords. THEY ARE HORRIBLE (caps for truth). No fake hate, none of that, they are really that bad.

Look much better in person. And with some levi jeans
pimp.gif
. My boy coppedearly. Money is tight right now so no cop 4 me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

I can accept any fusion, hybrid, etc. if they're hot. But I just got into work and during my E train ride into the city I saw a chick rocking these Concords. THEY ARE HORRIBLE (caps for truth). No fake hate, none of that, they are really that bad.

Whats ugly about them?

i like these but i dont have any money rite now so it looks like these are gonna b a pass
O well ill find some real concords eventually

Quality is good. But I must say that if you have big wide feet they might not look right after a few wears. I feel bad for the big feet people.

Back
Top Bottom