Concord XI

Solano mall here in fairfield. Open at 7am, wil probably get there around 4.

IPod on, hoody, sweats. Chillaxin'

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

if online fails, I'll be coppin from here too. Hope to see fellow NT fam too..

Originally Posted by gijace

Memphis....I didnt know u from the bay...damn I'm lost lol. I havent went to solano mall in forever for a campout release. From Vallejo.I'm bout to head to serramonte..GL all

What's the line lookin like at serramonte? Prlly gna head out there soon

Originally Posted by yanky

What's the line lookin like at serramonte? Prlly gna head out there soon
eek.gif
Now?

So 8am = no chance?
laugh.gif

Line at Serramonte...No Surprise there, but then again should be plenty to go around with FL(HOH) probably getting the most.

Originally Posted by ERS

Line at Serramonte...No Surprise there, but then again should be plenty to go around with FL(HOH) probably getting the most.
Hows big is the line?

Seriously a line already at Serramonte holy.... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of the Grape release 

i was finishing up some xmas shopping at serramonte earlier. drove by the line as we left around 8. there's A LOT of people out there. freezing their +$+%+ off.

and for comparisons sake, the "line" for the grape release had a lot more people than what was out there for the XI's. no doubt that changes in the morning.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by gijace

Memphis....I didnt know u from the bay...damn I'm lost lol. I havent went to solano mall in forever for a campout release. From Vallejo.I'm bout to head to serramonte..GL all

BAY ALL DAY ERRDAY!

lol, i'm lying. Just moved here in the summer.

Solano Mall,

Line up starts at midnight, security letting people in at 3. Guess i'll head up about 3 then.
If you see me and I got headphones and look sleepy, please leave me alone. Give my Monster energy drink time to kick in, thx.

checked the line at serramonte at around 9:30pm, about 100-150 people so far. they're making people line up in the back of the parking lot along that wall... i dont think it's worth standing in the cold for it. is the line just for house of hoops or footaction and finishline too?

anybody got news on southland mall tomorrow morning wristband release? anybody there already?

Day City police already kicked everyone out making line lol. Don't people know already that you can't camp out at Serramonte overnight? My patna called me up and told me police kicked everyone out. Show up around 12ish or
1ish if that doesn't work.

Was it Mall Security or actual Daly City Police? In the past when Security kicked people out, dudes in the front get mad salty and try to make some type of list that they get everybody to try to put there name on, and try to get security to honor it, but If it was actual Police kicking folks out probably the best case scenario for the folks who were in the back of the line haha, cause you already know Police don't give a %@%+..

Originally Posted by ERS

Where's my Southbay heads at? Trying my luck online, if not catch me at Valley Fair, Eastridge, or Great Mall. 

goin to valley faire with a couple of my fraternity brothers. i hope they have a good amount of pairs....

Originally Posted by east99

Day City police already kicked everyone out making line lol. Don't people know already that you can't camp out at Serramonte overnight? My patna called me up and told me police kicked everyone out. Show up around 12ish or
1ish if that doesn't work.

Damn...that sucks. I bet everyone in line thought they were snaggin' a pair too.

What do you guys think the resale value for the shoes will be? I am so out of it with sneakers but I missed the Jordan 3s and these seem just too dope to not get.

It was DCPD. I wasn't there, but my buddy told me cop cars came around and basically told everyone to leave. Sucks for the folks who have been out there for hours. They should know this already. I'm heading out soon. I'll update
The Serramonte line

I was at Sun Valley like 40 min ago. I pulled up in my car and I see dudes runnin from the entrance to the corner of the parking lot. I"m thinkin there's a fight, but no, it was the security tellin dudes that they couldn't line up in front of the entrance and ordering them to wait in this ghetto line on the corner of the parking lot.

I swore i was at an Occupy protest the way the security was handling everybody. The whole line order was screwed up and you had dudes lining up since 8. I left asap. I'm trying Fairfield, i thought the wristband thing was tonight, or did i miss it??? If i did.....Arden...dun dun dun

You guys serious about the line at serramonte? That's a first. I'm gonna check it out regardless. They always be saying that, but around 1ish it's fine. Plus, the parking lot is opened to the public @5 or 6am. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom