Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Was just thinking about how I should have doubled up on these today
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Good thing they sent these to a finishline store, if they would have went to a Nike factory store grimey workers wouldnt even put them on the floor.

NO way i can never get something like that, only shot is on launch day.

Some guy on ebay copped multiple pairs and are sellin them...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

They're down to 70 pairs now....biggest sz.is a 10....

Still trippin this happened...this is damn near unheard of, esp.here.

However, lightening WILL strike twice....in another 30 days....(not these, though....another shoe)
Explain.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

However, lightening WILL strike twice....in another 30 days....(not these, though....another shoe)
Explain.

Galaxy Foamposites were rumoured to be re-releasing in the summer.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Explain.

Please tell me that it wasn't the White and Red 14's that just restocked! lol

Do you know if finishline is going to sell any more Concords?  I'm glad you got another pair; I'm looking for one.

Do you know if finishline is going to sell any more Concords?  I'm glad you got another pair; I'm looking for one.

Look under the post boosting thread they talk about where you need to go for a pair

If the bit that limitedretroOG was saying is true about them cancelling a majority of their online orders, one might possibly be the pair that I attempted to purchase. Got the confirmation and everything and then 3 weeks later they said I would not be getting them. Too bad the people with fraud credit cards and scammers had to ruin it for people who were just trying to get them.

Get your money ready...

Like I said, lightning WILL strike twice...

You heard it here first.
Hey Cameron Nelson! 

If I'm not mistaken, I think that you may have written that "lightning will strike twice", but it may be another shoe (if it was not you that wrote this, my apologies; simply disregard).  However, I've heard the same thing.  I've read about possibly another run of the Concords, much like the sudden availability back at the beginning of June this is if more were not already stocked and it is being kept quiet).  Have you heard anything else about anymore being released?  From what I've read in other posts/forums, there's still some inventory on hand!

Back
Top Bottom