Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Okay. So...I just got off work. My boy is at the mall looking for golf clubs. He calls me and says..."Dude. Why is the mall selling Concords right now? All sizes. Like...300 pairs."

I tell him to stop playing...but he's dead serious.

Our Finish Line here in Indianapolis just went through major renovation...but they sold Concords on release day...so I don't understand this.

I go up there and there are guys in suits standing outside of the Finish Line holding Concords. Maybe...Nike reps?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

As soon as I walk into Finish Line...I damn near get attacked..."What's up? What size do you need?" as if they already knew what I was there for. I say...11.5. They run to the back...copped. Upon leaving, the employees even prompted me to tell my friends.
laugh.gif

Someone...please shed light.

r600x600.jpg

569d8ae6abf711e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

$*!? Seriously...what's behind this...

the company either help back stock for store opening's

or nike had extra pairs
this sometimes happens your pretty lucky

D*mn...no phone orders. Was hoping to get another one.

Congrats on your lucky pick up!

this may be the first time in my life i have ever wanted to be in indianapolis..

good pick up!

1547898_o.gif

Man talk about LUCKY. The upside to this is there will probably be a lot more pairs on ebay now so prices will inevitably drop even more.

dont understand why they dont just release a good amount of pairs, they know it will sell out

Damn man, I wish you would have waited till I got off work to post this, bout time I get to Casteton today they will be gone!!!!

This release still eludes me. I don't think I'm meant to have a pair at retail.
laugh.gif

Nice come up. My size too.

Originally Posted by trueprada

omg on phone with them now lol they say they have a sz 13 omg cant belive it

dont crash when you speed through traffic to get your pair..

Back
Top Bottom