Condom ripping unappreciation

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex...

PEOPLE DO THIS?

geezus christ.............

might as  well FAP to your HD monitor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It only takes one broken condom for a lifetime of fail. If its not wifey or a chick you're serious about why risk it? A nut is a nut. Pullin out can be equally enjoyable, word to money shots. But you cool guys have fun.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex...

PEOPLE DO THIS?

geezus christ.............

might as  well FAP to your HD monitor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It only takes one broken condom for a lifetime of fail. If its not wifey or a chick you're serious about why risk it? A nut is a nut. Pullin out can be equally enjoyable, word to money shots. But you cool guys have fun.

happened recently with my girl...++*%+%% baby oil.....she got the morning after pill tho....and she's getting on birth control...RAW FOR THE ++*%+%% WIN....baby oil>>>

happened recently with my girl...++*%+%% baby oil.....she got the morning after pill tho....and she's getting on birth control...RAW FOR THE ++*%+%% WIN....baby oil>>>

Happened to me a year ago, straight paranoid, made her take plan B in front of me and everything just to make sure she wasn't trying to pull some Swim Fan type stuff.

Happened to me a year ago, straight paranoid, made her take plan B in front of me and everything just to make sure she wasn't trying to pull some Swim Fan type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom