Condom ripping unappreciation

RIP
laugh.gif

Never happend so I'm good.
pimp.gif

i shoulda said i was the king of plan b. my chick on bc now, & i glove it up wit side pieces

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex....i'd rather masturbate then pull out w/ a condom on
laugh.gif

like seriously whats the *#%+@+# point of having sex if you can't enjoy your orgasm 

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex....i'd rather masturbate then pull out w/ a condom on
laugh.gif

like seriously whats the *#%+@+# point of having sex if you can't enjoy your orgasm 

i shoulda said i was the king of plan b. my chick on bc now, & i glove it up wit side pieces

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex...

PEOPLE DO THIS?

geezus christ.............

might as  well FAP to your HD monitor

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you're pulling out w/ a condom on then you don't even need to have sex...

PEOPLE DO THIS?

geezus christ.............

might as  well FAP to your HD monitor

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I'd rather have a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]treatable %100 curable STD[/color] (crabs included) than have a child with a chick. If you knew how hard a chick can make your life by her having your kid then you'd probably say the same. Child support and custody battles are no joke. I'm like pass the penicilin Doc...I'll just be safer the next time around 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Iono about this one, treatable stds still isn't something I would prefer, that chance isn't worth taking

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I'd rather have a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]treatable %100 curable STD[/color] (crabs included) than have a child with a chick. If you knew how hard a chick can make your life by her having your kid then you'd probably say the same. Child support and custody battles are no joke. I'm like pass the penicilin Doc...I'll just be safer the next time around 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Iono about this one, treatable stds still isn't something I would prefer, that chance isn't worth taking

That's why you dead the girl if she isn't on birth control.

Unless she's a diamond in the dirt, well, g'luck OP
laugh.gif

That's why you dead the girl if she isn't on birth control.

Unless she's a diamond in the dirt, well, g'luck OP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom