Confessions 2K10 vol. don't judge me

^
laugh.gif

Not really a confession. Just some %@+% I need to get off my chest.

I've been with my girl for 10 months and she's great. I love her she's a really good girlfriend. But lately we've been fighting a lot. It's mostly over dumb %@+%. Bickering. It's been bad for a few weeks. I think its mostly my fault. I'm an #$+*%!#, possessive, and a little controlling. I just wont admit it. she's down for and I know she won't cheat or bounce. I don't know why she loves me so much. If I don't change soon I think ima push her too much and lose her.

I'm also a bad catholic. Didn't know it was ash Wednesday and I don't plan on not eating meat.

And I burned yesterday after I promised I wouldn't.

Cliff notes:

I'm a bad boyfriend.
Bad catholic .
Tree addict.
No pics.

-So far still on elite level in INS 2K10.  2K9 was better. somehow it doesn't bother me, and that bothers me.
-I'm madly in love with one of my coworkers, we just click, she makes me laugh and she's beautiful.  The more weight she loses, the more her facial features become apparent.  Don't mess w/coworkers though, and i think she's madly in love with another coworker, who also doesn't mess with coworkers.  I'd go in, but i hate situations where i dont think the same level of emotion will be reciprocated.  I love the chase, but not for too long or too hard like i'm a salesman. I don't wanna feel like i'm forcing feelings out of you.
-Took a week off work, had grand plans and money, what i do? nothing.  workout and NT.
-I have no sadness, yet i'm not happy, i don't get angry anymore, i'm just numb.  I've lost all interest in doing anything i've enjoyed before.  According to my fam, that's depression, i always thought depression was linked to being unhappy, guess not.
-I came across some former friends who i haven't spoken to in a while.  I was genuinely glad to see them, realizing i haven't called them in a while, i ducked them, thinking what their reception would be.
-I think these hbp meds are having a mental effect on me.
-I can tell my numbness has affected my work, being part customer service, it's like you can feel my not giving a !*$@ about you.
-I hate the numbness, but i kinda enjoy it.  Life flows so much easier when you're apathetic.
-I've been hit on by a few women, i've had the reaction of that of a brick wall.
-Am I really  in love with her, the idea of her, or just because she's awakened emotions that i currently don't feel?

I wish I lived alone so I could smash my JO all the time and never have my friends know about it

I have an addictive personality, and I know it. But I still drink all the time, and smoke all the time.

I HATE meeting girls at parties. I think its pointless. I'd rather meet a girl in class, and build a real relationship of some sort out of it.

I'm afraid to hook up with random girls because I think they all have diseases.

I wanna #++# my housemate's girl best friend, but because she isn't the type of girl I usually go for, I don't even pursue. Even if I know she's at least halfway interested in me.

I wish I was back with my old girl, and I think I smoke so much so that I can try and forget all of our memories. But almost everything I do reminds me of her. It's debilitating.

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by the coolness

Recent huh? I'll play.

Spoiler [+]
Ever since college started I've been missing with this one chick. She's just about as perfect as perfect gets so of course she has a man....5 hours away. So I'll mess with her from time to time but last night I was through playing games. Asked if she wanted to come over and watch Brown Sugar...
tired.gif
. I'm not even sure how I feel about it, but @!+% other dude. I'm young, I'm sexy, I'm going for mines and to top it all off: I really like her
frown.gif

Really cool, not a story though

pics of your jo
oh right this is NT...
laugh.gif

spoiler [+]
spoiler[+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I wish I lived alone so I could smash spoon and simp on my JO all the time and never have my friends know about it

I have an addictive personality, and I know it. But I still drink all the time, and smoke all the time.

I HATE meeting girls at parties. I'm not smashing. I think its pointless. I'd rather meet a girl in class, and build a real relationship of some sort out of it.

I'm afraid to hook up with random girls because I'm not smashing.

I wanna #++# my housemate's girl best friend, but because she isn't the type of girl I usually go for, I don't even pursue because again, I'm not smashing. Even if I know she's at least halfway interested in me.

I wish I was back with my old girl, and I think I smoke so much so that I can try and forget all of our memories. But almost everything I do reminds me of her because I'm not smashing anything else. It's debilitating.

fixed

-I haven't had a girl in years...it used to get me down but now I realized it was necessary for me to be in the position I am now

-I do have problems showing people affection and building relationships

-I've had confidence issues like everybody else...but I'm getting to the point where I'm at ease with it all

-I burn everyday, and outside it being expensive, I !*%%@$+ love it

-I believe in my work as a student, artist, and creative being, now is the time where I have to start taking 'hobbies' real serious if I want to make them my life.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I can't attract girls who just want to fool around. Some how, some way, they always end up wanting more than just a good time. I try to keep things as open ended as possible because I can't see myself committing to one person at this juncture in my life.

this. All these girls look at me long term and I look at them short term..when i tell them I dont want a relationship, they try to make me feel guilty...I'm like I told you from jump hat time it is...
Story of my life. Always end up having to show these broads my not so friendly side when they pull that mess. Especially if its a jump smh...the audacity of thinking I'd wife you! *Cam voice* I ain't no sucka mama
eyes.gif

I wish I lived alone so I could smash my JO all the time and never have my friends know about it

I HATE meeting girls at parties. I think its pointless. I'd rather meet a girl in class, and build a real relationship of some sort out of it.

I'm afraid to hook up with random girls because I think they all have diseases.

I wanna #++# my housemate's girl best friend, but because she isn't the type of girl I usually go for, I don't even pursue. Even if I know she's at least halfway interested in me.

I wish I was back with my old girl, and I think I smoke so much so that I can try and forget all of our memories. But almost everything I do reminds me of her. It's debilitating.
I feel you on the last one. Everytime I try to put it out of my mind or just forget about it I either see someone she's friends with, see someone she looks like, she texts me, or something like that and she's back on my mind like crazy.

-Stalker chick who ruined my 4 year relationship with my ex back in September (stupid mistake I made) won't stop bothering. She's putting salt in my game with a new chick I met...so she's ignoring me now. I might have to go through with a no contact restraining order.
-On friday someone shot up my car, breaking my windshield, pasenger door glass and passenger side rear view mirror. I have no idea if it's over some chick I was messing with or a random act.
-Since I'm buying a new car in June, I downgraded my insurance to save money, so now I have to come out of pocket for the repair cost
tired.gif

-Spoke to my ex yesterday who I broke up with in September. Found out she's in a new relationship with a guy she just started talking to. Though I felt I was over her, it hurt me when I heard it. Stupid memories.
-Since I'm paying for my car to get fixed over the weekend, I decided it was a good time to come home and spend the weekend with my family (I live 45 minutes away). Kicking it with my pops is cool. But lately I've been noticing my hair thinning...so seeing my father with a full head of thick hair is bothering me
laugh.gif

-At 25, I've reached most of my goals and feel like I'm missing one thing...the right girl.
-Since my breakup, my standards went up, but I'm not sure if I can bag what I want...or will ever find the right girl.

I do way too many drugs. Every day is either rolls, yayo, or oc.
I cant smoke pot because i'm on probation so I resort to drugs that get out of my system faster.
I'm always broke, if I get money whether it be $20 or $300 its gone that night.
I have serious depression issues sometimes which I know is an effect of these drugs but still continue to rage.

I love my girl, but want to see what else is out there from time to time, but am afraid of hurting her and potentialy losing her forever.

I'm pretty sure I can cheat on my girl, but never put myself in the position to do it.

I hate college and am switching my major for the third time (I'm sure this is it though).

This one credit card bill has me stressing daily.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I wish I lived alone so I could smash spoon and simp on my JO all the time and never have my friends know about it

I HATE meeting girls at parties. I'm not smashing. I think its pointless. I'd rather meet a girl in class, and build a real relationship of some sort out of it.

I'm afraid to hook up with random girls because I'm not smashing.

I wanna #++# my housemate's girl best friend, but because she isn't the type of girl I usually go for, I don't even pursue because again, I'm not smashing. Even if I know she's at least halfway interested in me.

I wish I was back with my old girl, and I think I smoke so much so that I can try and forget all of our memories. But almost everything I do reminds me of her because I'm not smashing anything else. It's debilitating.

fixed

laugh.gif

-I can't throw a football for $@*#.
-I'm graduating from college in June, and I'm really scared if I don't find a job I'll be sitting at home doing nothing being a loser.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by iBlink

The next day, I went in raw on another broad from high school. She wasn't cute, but I've had worst. After we finished up, she said something to the effect of "it's okay, you don't have to call me. I just wanted to do a Kappa". I felt so used on the way back home.
smh.gif

Aww man.. What an ego killer... She was not pleased.

0,,5214349,00.jpg

laugh.gif
"Ladies is pimps too" 
laugh.gif

Nothing about me but:

never told anyone this but my sister married our first-cousin like 18 years back. I was around 5 and she was 23 I think. Back then I didn't think anything of it but then I just think it's nasty now. Then one day she brought up how I should try to get at one of my cousins.

Hella akward cuz my bro-in-law/cousin owns an auto repair shop and when I tell people to go see him, I mess up and go between cousin and bro-in-law and have to keep track of what I say.

i've spent my early teenage years in a relationship so for the last year or so, i've kind of been catching up on the single life i missed. i've been around so many girls in the last couple weeks that it's ridiculous.. but part of me just wants a girlfriend again so i can relax.

-I really want to move out of my parents house so I'm saving up at the moment. Most likely will do so after I finish grad school.
-I have this thing for this one chick but she's like 5-6 hrs away from me. She's been acting stupid lately, I'm slowly starting to cut her off completely.
-I want to smash this older chick, but she's one of those religious I go to church all the time type of person. Dat mass
smh.gif

-I'm growing impatient at my job and already thinking about looking elsewhere. I hate doing the same kind of work everyday
smh.gif

-I've never traveled outside my state(Texas), but it will change this year.

The next day, I went in raw on another broad from high school. She wasn't cute, but I've had worst. After we finished up, she said something to the effect of "it's okay, you don't have to call me. I just wanted to do a Kappa". I felt so used on the way back home.

Sounds like you're a C- in bed.

- Cried more in '10 than I have from 2003 - 2009
- I "cheated" on my GF
- I think I harbored a run a way, I smashed though so
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nothing about me but:

never told anyone this but my sister married our first-cousin like 18 years back. I was around 5 and she was 23 I think. Back then I didn't think anything of it but then I just think it's nasty now. Then one day she brought up how I should try to get at one of my cousins.

Hella akward cuz my bro-in-law/cousin owns an auto repair shop and when I tell people to go see him, I mess up and go between cousin and bro-in-law and have to keep track of what I say.
*blinks*  I'm sorry for the awkwardness you go through.

This takes me back to the confession thread where the guy actually smashed his own cousin for kicks and was giving us details.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom