Confessions 2K10 vol. don't judge me

I'm finally over my ex, but she always ruins my love life...
I'm actually very tired, been working like crazy in the past few months.
I easily get attached to girls, which is bad.
I like two and a half men.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Her: (Looking through my wallet) What's this Pizza Hut Card?
Me: I got it for Christmas, it's got like 25 bucks on it that works like cash.
Her: So do you only spend it on yourself? Or would you maybe use it to take pretty girls on dates?
Me: Uh it depends...but probably just for personal use.
Her: Would you use it to take me on a date?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: But you said [/color]pretty[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] girls...[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
ruthless
laugh.gif

-officially broke up with my girl after 2.5 years...can't really get over it even though I act like I am
-I'm worried about my future...nobody in my family has been really successful and I'm not trying to just be another statistic
-I'm slowly seeing friends drift away, and the main ones stay (this is good though)

Originally Posted by Yoda

Cragmatic said:
About a week ago I broke up with my g/f. For the last few months, I could go weeks without seeing her and not care at all. We were pretty dysfunctional.

I was fine up until tuesday, when I tried to talk to her and she wouldn't talk to me, finally saw her last night and we talked.

All I have to say is, you never realize what you have until its gone. I took her for granted. She really loved me, and would do anything for me.

Now she's realized that all the problems we had, she's jsut not going to talk to me for awhile.

We went through this once before about two years ago and ended up getting back together... but I just can't picture it happening again.

I can't blame her though, I never showed her I loved her, or that I cared... and now that she's gone I miss her more than ever.
frown.gif

Got me thinking maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship, she really did do everything for me, and I took it all for granted
tired.gif

I've been feeling like this with my girl for months now. Like, I love the broad and all, it's just I hate being committed to someone. I know she loves me alot more than I love her, she'll do anything for me, but if she asks for a simple favor, I make excuses to basically not do it. I'm an @$&hole 100% percent. I haven't cheated on her, but there's just so many temptations from other girls that it's just so easy for me to do it, but in reality, I can't. I just have no balls to break up with my girl. I tried to a couple months ago, but she started crying and I couldn't deal with that.
smh.gif

Think hard before you do it. I wouldn't have thought this would bother me a bit. And I'm having a real hard time dealing with it. Especially with spring/summer creepin around the corner and all the memories we have together... and this year it'll be different.

Ehhh it'll pass tho in time

1. I have smashed 2 fat chicks since the beginning of the year.
sick.gif
  1 of them stays hittin me up and asking when Im gonna give her the D***?!?!? SMH at myself
2. Knocked off this girl that has been feeling me since oct
pimp.gif
 She just bought me some all star 23's last week cause she thought I might need a new pair of shoes to play in the Conf tourny championship game (we lost in the final 4)
3. I havent had a real relationship since I was 20 (now im 23) because im scared of committment SMH at myself x2
4. I graduate in dec 2010 and im scared of looking for a job in this economy. Im an accounting/finance major
5. Charleston, WV sucks as a city and I have seen nothing but fat women here
sick.gif

6. Im not trying to fall for a known @#!! here in at school and all my teammates know about her
frown.gif

I have more but this is what i can come up with right now

sick.gif
  1 of them stays hittin me up and asking when Im gonna give her the D***?!?!? SMH at myself
pimp.gif
 She just bought me some all star 23's last week cause she thought I might need a new pair of shoes to play in the Conf tourny championship game (we lost in the final 4)
3. I havent had a real relationship since I was 20 (now im 23) because im scared of committment SMH at myself x2
4. I graduate in dec 2010 and im scared of looking for a job in this economy. Im an accounting/finance major
sick.gif

6. Im not trying to fall for a known !*+# here in at school and all my teammates know about her
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

6. Im not trying to fall for a known !*+# here in at school and all my teammates know about her
frown.gif

so in reality 3 fat chicks.
the f is wrong with you fam?

Being told i was cute in high school went to my head and carried over into my adulthood. (When a female tells me im not attractive i getting a huge slice of humble pie)
I have a ton of debt but i still buy bs.
Love my wife but sometimes i feel like we wont make it to the 10, 15, 20 year marks.
I spend more time on NT/Facebook during working hrs than actually working.
Want to get back to dunking again(Havent since my knee got scoped) but im too lazy to put in the work. Same goes for those 300 abs i been wanting.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

frown.gif

so in reality 3 fat chicks.
the f is wrong with you fam?

I smashed 2 fat chicks
The other was a MILF that was the branch manager at a bank I was interning at last summer

Back
Top Bottom