Grey Toe (2005) XIII > Cherry XIII
Chartreuse XIV > Indiglo XIV
CEO XVI > Bred XVI
Reverse Lightening XVII Low > Lightening XVII Low
Trophy Room White XXIII > All-Star XXIII

Cool Grey IV > White Cement IV
1659969929249.gif

Great thread OP...

1s... University Blue, Hyper Royals, Bloodlines, Court Purple... Taking each of those over the Chicagos, Bred Toes, and Breds

3s... Taking the UNC, Katrina's, and Dark Iris joints over the true blues.

4s... Not a fan of military blue so I'm taking the lightings, UNCs, Metallic pack, thunder etc over miliary blue.

5s... Raging Bulls over silver tongue fire reds.

Edit: Just read your post again OP... Reported.

Last edited:
I like this thread idea. That being said, the only two I can mention for me personally:

A) 2003 Flint 12s > Obsidian 12s. You could have easily swapped them as OGs and retros and I don’t think it would have been an issue.

B) HOF 3s = White Cement 3s. HOF’s are like if you wanted to take the iconic white cement 3 and make it just a tad better but I will never put nothing above the OG white cement 3. I know it sounds kinda confusing, but the most I will give it is that they now equal each other. As a disclaimer, I have HOF 3s, had the white cements in 2003 (GS) and in 2011 (size 9, now wearing 10.5) and I plan on copping the white cement retro next year lol.

I like melo 2's more than the OG two 2 colorways (and IMO chicago home with the grey outsole > the pair with the black midsole). The nuggets throughout their history have some of my favorite uniforms and color schemes and I think the 2s captured those mid-00s powder blue unis perfectly.

1659974629003.png

I will always choose the concords over the dmp 11s. But sometimes I be like damn the dmps be looking nicer than the concords :lol:

Back
Top Bottom