Confessions

I feel like my major I'm going to school for is completely useless. I haven't learned a thing in Uni for a long time. Like today I thought class was pointless. I'm a week ahead in homework and only think stopping me from advancing on this petty homework is my professors not releasing it online faster.

With that rant over another fact about myself. I hate dealing with people. So much so that most of the time, when I can, I'll take off my glasses and walk almost blind. I can only see about 4 inches past my nose. Just so I don't have to recognise faces and they're just moving objects

I feel like my major I'm going to school for is completely useless. I haven't learned a thing in Uni for a long time. Like today I thought class was pointless. I'm a week ahead in homework and only think stopping me from advancing on this petty homework is my professors not releasing it online faster.

With that rant over another fact about myself. I hate dealing with people. So much so that most of the time, when I can, I'll take off my glasses and walk almost blind. I can only see about 4 inches past my nose. Just so I don't have to recognise faces and they're just moving objects
what classes are you taking?

Yesterday before I went to work I stopped by trip to get something to eat so I won't be starving till lunch break

Copped a sandwich

Ate it and went to work

Later on my stomach is on 10 but it goes away

Early this morning I wake up throwing up on the side of my bed (twice,and I have carpet :smh: ) and I still had that just woket up dgaf mood so I went to work without cleaning it

Dont worry I'll be cleaning it now :lol: :smh:

Vomiting ain't where it's at

Yesterday before I went to work I stopped by trip to get something to eat so I won't be starving till lunch break

Copped a sandwich

Ate it and went to work

Early this morning I wake up throwing up on the side of my bed (twice,and I have carpet :smh: ) and I still had that just woket up dgaf mood so I went to work without cleaning it

LMFAO. I get them feels after munchin hard at night after lightin up.
U went to work tho? Lol u really gave no f's

Copped a sandwich

Ate it and went to work

Dawg :lol: when I got up and I turned that light on and saw the damage I wanted nothing to do with that

I major in Cinema. Filmmaking and studying/writing on a lot of them. Critiquing is one thing and filming is another. I still feel like they baby us on the filming part. I won't be ready to hit the real world anytime soon so I'll go for my masters while at the same time knowing the industry is tough and takes a decade before anything starts coming in. Half the time in class I just say to myself "F it, I'll be an actor"

Copped a sandwich

Ate it and went to work

Dawg :lol: when I got up and I turned that light on and saw the damage I wanted nothing to do with that

This is SO FUNNY! Oscars night I got so drunk I blacked out. Woke up in my bed and there was puke alllll down the side of my bed onto my carpeted floor. I'm talking a GIGANTIC mess of vomit. I just layed in bed all day not wanting to deal with that crap man. I cleaned the carpet, my bed, the frame, the wall next to my bed. My room still smells like nasty vomit. im gonna have to go rent a carpet cleaner or something :smh:

but yes throwing up is not the business

Crib bouta smell terrible :lol:

man it smells so bad! smells like burning garbage mixed with indian food and a poop filled diaper. its been a full day since i scrubbed and sprayed and all that, and the smell is still STRONG. I'm about to make a separate thread to ask for advice.

calibeebee calibeebee , my turn to share a puke-laced confession.

Beginning of the month, before heading to Mexico for vacation, decided to prepare my liver. Ripped 10 shots of tequila at Miller's for UFC 183. Got drunk munchies and made the ill-advised choice to hit my local watering hole for massive, bomb cheesesteaks and boardwalk fries. Coincidentally ran into an old mentor and friend, more Jamo/Fireball shots commence with Guinness chasers.

Walk home. Yaked everywhere, didn't make it to a garbage or bathroom. Barely clean the mess with a towel and head to bed. Wake up and the room smells like the morgue. I'm hungover and lazy, close the door and open windows. Wait a full day to scrub and spray thoroughly. Took a week for the odor in the bedroom to return to normalcy.

I also chucked in Cozumel after 20+ drinks, but luckily found a waste basket.

Stop drinking successfully, drinking BCAA's instead haha. But smoking that good stuff a lot more now, till I just ran out. Hope I can get more before I get the urge to drink

Im quite conscious of my teeth not being fully white. Partial shade of yellow over them from eating way too much sugarly stuff for a few year. Even though that's stop now its left my teeth like this and I hate it. Always thinking about it when I smile even tho my teeth are straight. Really want to get them whitened but got a feeling thatl cost alot

Last edited:
Haven't eaten since 5pm Sunday. Sunday night was whiskey and cigs. Today was completely water, jager and cigs. I know this is only going to last another day max but jesus christ.

Feels so good having stopped smoking black and milds. Didn't realize how raspy it was making my voice. My breathing is much better for it. Its been almost three months now, just gotta watch it when I drink. That's the only time I really get the urge to smoke again. I was using it as a stopgap for weed in the first place. Still dry, and will be for the foreseeable future but I'll live.

Back
Top Bottom