Confessions

The events that took place last week :x are having me thinking about putting down the blunt till I really get my stuff together

Everyone has their vices and all and unfortunately mines is gonna cost me my job in about a month . Doing everything I can to prepare for that but hey I'll atleast have my college semester taken care of , I also learned to be frugal which landed me seeing a stack in my possession

Bummed out I might not be able to cop my dream car this summer like I planned to ,but it's always next season :pimp: just hope I find another gig by the time I get the boot cuz I make some damn good money at my age right now

Ima miss that paper man :lol: :smh:

In life homies you gotta take your Ls like a man and prosper through that ****

Don't complain

Focus on things you can control and you'll be ight .

Keep improving peeps . Mind and body :pimp:

Feels so good having stopped smoking black and milds. Didn't realize how raspy it was making my voice. My breathing is much better for it. Its been almost three months now, just gotta watch it when I drink. That's the only time I really get the urge to smoke again. I was using it as a stopgap for weed in the first place. Still dry, and will be for the foreseeable future but I'll live.

Salute on on quitting them blacks. I remember when I would just buy one and it would last me a full day. Then I would buy 2, and then a box. Once I had a box on me at all times and was lighting up before I got in the car, I knew I had issues. They stink but the buzz is irresistible. I think sipping so much oil made my lungs and respiratory system not feel the real damage.

Luckily I downgraded to Al Capone and actually was able to kind of kick them.

I guess the next time I crave some tobacco or nicotine, I'll get a E-Cig setup, but rather just drain my system in general from the urges.

Turned 20 today.

Havent done anything of importance the last two years.

Literally just wasted my years.

Still stuck in a CC. Yr & half to go if everything goes to plan.

Even then I might not get in.

Feelin old but Im not old. Feelin like life is just passing me by. Im not living life.

This'll be the decade that the homies & I grow up into adulthood. Not sure if ready.

Car has a bad cpu, wont ignite.

Been flakin on the homies alot. Been down, not trying to bring them down too.

Feelin kinda low.

Probly wont even celebrate gonna be too busy.

Good way to start off my 20's.
Nearly half a yr later........

Right after I made this post , the folIowing day I got a new job & got my car fixed. 

Was expecting to shell out 300+ to fix it, costed 100. a relief.

Been saving for a min, got EDC in Vegas in June, then Mexico City in December planned, geeked.

Feeling more positive.

Kicking with the homies as often as I can.

2016 I enter a State University. 6 more classes after this semester. I feel the end of this long CC tunnel.

Could be doing better, could be doing alot worse, feeling blessed.  

Hopefully this next half of 20 is better.

Last edited:

Turned 20 today.

Still stuck in a CC. Yr

Right after I made this post , the folIowing day I got a new job & got my car fixed. 

Been saving for a min, got EDC in Vegas in June, then Mexico City in December planned, geeked.

Feeling more positive.

2016 I enter a State University. 6 more classes after this semester. I feel the end of this long CC tunnel.

Dog can't do nothing but smh and clap fam

Good **** homie good **** very dope to hear things are on the up and up

Just keep going fam :pimp: proud of you fam

See you at the winner circle ..

If your girl supporting yo *** then she gotta right to go through your **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man up and stop being a leech

I wanted to say this but I wasnt sure if they were splitting the rent or something.

Chicks who are dependent on their men get phones checked, its a rule.

Its crazy when I see young people invest so much into a person, to the point they turn down opportunities to be with them.
She saying she didnt go to the marines because of you(dont see how that equals to "could have had everything") and here you dumped her in split second.It must be very hurtful for her but in all honesty Im laughing because you shouldnt put anyone before your initial goals.

This is a part of my biggest fears, Ive seen some real intelligent,realistic, level headed people get into a relationship and just turn naive.
Naive about trust, finances and compromising on stands and goals they always had.

It is a scary thing.

Interesting that you said this.. I'm off to Maryland in the fall to complete my Master's and I have no intention of coming back here when I'm done :lol: However, the girl I'm seeing now is here and up until I few weeks ago she was gung-ho ready to move for me when I finished, and now she's talking about how she can't be away from her family and she doesn't think she can do it :rolleyes

Am I being selfish fambs?

Well, here we are less than a year later. She broke it off last night because she said she doesn't see herself moving away from home, and moving here at all in the future. At least thought I'd make it through my first year in school before this happened. lowkey in shock right now but then again this has been a looming issue since I moved, but still :smh: :\

I'm either feeling just ok or I'm sad as **** these days.I haven't been happy in a while. It changed me in a whole bunch of ways after that day. I still remember that day and play it in my head often.

Since Sunday, I've only had one meal. Sunday night was all liquor. Monday was all liquor and beer. Tuesday I had a small dinner but no booze. Not sure what ima do today. Been chain smoking too. SMH.

Edit: mybad I posted this here before :lol:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to allow myself to open up with this girl...

I'm scared bros

I'm either feeling just ok or I'm sad as **** these days.I haven't been happy in a while. It changed me in a whole bunch of ways after that day. I still remember that day and play it in my head often.
What happened?
I think I'm going to allow myself to open up with this girl...
I'm scared bros
What exactly do you mean by opening up to her? As in talking with her about really personal things or taking steps towards possibly dating?
School just has me all depressed.
You in college or HS? I kind of feel you on that though, I'm tired of the preparation aspect of school.

I'm turning 20 this year and I have nothing to show for it except that half of my posts are in the Supreme thread(s)

I think I'm a little bit crazy and I feel like that may be my undoing :smh:

Last edited:
What happened?

What exactly do you mean by opening up to her? As in talking with her about really personal things or taking steps towards possibly dating?

You in college or HS? I kind of feel you on that though, I'm tired of the preparation aspect of school.

College. The material is getting harder and I feel like an idiot at times. Can't even pass what was a simple quiz

@AgentZero Talking to her about personal things I've dealt with.
Gotcha. If you feel it's the right time to open up about some of those things then do so. Be aware of how she reacts and how much she discloses though, so you know she's comfortable opening up like that.
College. The material is getting harder and I feel like an idiot at times. Can't even pass what was a simple quiz
Not saying you're not studying, but try and get some extra study time in, especially with a group if possible. Take advantage of online practice (that's helped me a lot) and office hours or free tutoring if it's offered. Is it specifically in gen eds, major classes, or both? If it's for your major you may want to consider switching majors, but also keep in mind some courses you're having difficulty in may just be weed-out classes.

Last edited:
This isn't a confession exactly but maybe it could help people in this thread if I get an answer. My number of close friends since fallen since college - to the point where I'm not comfortable venting stuff to anyone. Either they're too close to my situation or I just don't want to bother them. Is there a place online to just talk to ppl about this stuff? Like a chat where people don't mind listening to stuff about ended relationships and giving me their opinions. SMH at me that it's come to this.

Turned 20 today.

Still stuck in a CC. Yr

Feeling more positive.

Flourish young man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom