Confessions

If anybody is bored, I finally started my music blog. For something that I haven't put too much effort into creating so far it isn't too bad. Posted my review of the Yeezus tour last night. My original post of it somehow got deleted so I got a little lazy the second time around.

Thanks for everyone who told me to just go ahead and start one.

http://rhythmicsynesthesia.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-yeezus-tour.html?m=1
This was an awesome read.

I saw Yeezy back in 2008 Glow in the Dark tour and agree completely with the stage presence.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I would've called that right on in to 911 on the spot.

That didn't happen over night and is clearly a pattern of abuse.

Have zero respect for animal cruelty.

same. If I would of seen everything like that in her house and poor dog on the porch I would of called.

You would of been doing both the dog and her a favor.

you also should of snapped pics or took a video of the dog for future occurrences

Last edited:
Don't want to quote your post, but good on you B for not hitting that woman.

No man should never hit a woman regardless of the situation.

Def more of a man when you can refrain from hitting a female.

Last edited:
I've been slowly making everyday health changes(No soda, cut way back on junkfood, booze etc, no eating anything heavy at night/ right before I go to bed, light exercise). That I've been actually enjoying. I don't feel as sluggish as I used to be, and when I wake up I actually feel rested. It makes me happy. I'm not even trying to get ripped or slim necessarily, just healthy. I pray that I can stick to it this time and be strong willed.

Outside of that though, I'm frustrated. I feel like while I am getting paid more now, I want more. I want to advance. I love my job, but I'm just not getting opportunities.

So I do YouTube as something on the side but I don't even do it for the ad revenue(which is a really f***ed situation itself). I do it to hopefully open up doors for myself and others some day and remind others in my age range especially (28+) that you're never too old to pursue your goals and never give up.

I've been slowly making everyday health changes(No soda, cut way back on junkfood, booze etc, no eating anything heavy at night/ right before I go to bed, light exercise). That I've been actually enjoying. I don't feel as sluggish as I used to be, and when I wake up I actually feel rested. It makes me happy. I'm not even trying to get ripped or slim necessarily, just healthy. I pray that I can stick to it this time and be strong willed.

Outside of that though, I'm frustrated. I feel like while I am getting paid more now, I want more. I want to advance. I love my job, but I'm just not getting opportunities.

So I do YouTube as something on the side but I don't even do it for the ad revenue(which is a really f***ed situation itself). I do it to hopefully open up doors for myself and others some day and remind others in my age range especially (28+) that you're never too old to pursue your goals and never give up.
Let's flourish together, NTWT fam.

I don't think I'll ever be happy with what I have -- I always want more, for myself and for everyone.

Complacency kills ambition.

This was an awesome read.

I saw Yeezy back in 2008 Glow in the Dark tour and agree completely with the stage presence.

:smokin

Thanks man! I appreciate the props. I feel like most people in my real life don't care about music/performances the way I do, and the ones who do aren't into the rap/hip hip scene... so to get props from a few of you is encouraging. I'm just going to keep doing it with my blog, I've been enjoying it :smokin

Don't want to quote your post, but good on you B for not hitting that woman.

No man should never hit a woman regardless of the situation.

Def more of a man when you can refrain from hitting a female.

Man, woman or child, there's always a reason to rock somebody.

But in a ideal world nobody will put you in a position where you have to do that.

So if a woman is charging at you with a weapon and you're cornered, you just have to take the L on your life? [emoji]129300[/emoji]Never understood that never hit a woman bs. You should never beat a woman, out of frustration, anger or whatever, but anyone putting hands on me in a threatening way is gonna catch hands in return.

So if a woman is charging at you with a weapon and you're cornered, you just have to take the L on your life? [emoji]129300[/emoji]Never understood that never hit a woman bs. You should never beat a woman, out of frustration, anger or whatever, but anyone putting hands on me in a threatening way is gonna catch hands in return.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I figured with how memorable the Yeezus tour was it would be easy to write about, and I captured some pretty decent shots. I need to go back and proof read it lol, as it was 12:30 last night when I finished and was anxious to play from Breath of The Wild.
Lol, it's gotta be a good start. Can never go wrong with Yeezus, now if you wrote about Saint Pablo... that's debatably equally as memorable 
laugh.gif
 I'll definitely keep up with your writing though man, very good stuff

i almost lost control and hit a woman tonight. i dont know this woman. long story short, a dog has been outside barking all night. literally the last 7 hours. i went to check it out/shut it up and the dog was huddled in a corner of this persons patio (fenced in) soaking wet from the sprinklers. its about 60 degrees outside. felt bad for the dog. calmed him down with peanut butter treat. looked in the window at the door next to the dog to see if anyone was awake. whoever lives here is trashy/a hoarder. garbage and nasty **** all over the floor inside. ALL OVER. i turn on the flashlight on my phone so i can see the patio better. the patio is covered in dog **** from however long the dog has been out. i knock on the door and the owner wont answer. i yell im not leaving so they might as well answer. a chick comes out high as hell with an attitude saying how can i help u.

i ask if its her dog, knowing its her dog. she says what dog? then changes her answer to i guess. shes completely off her ****, high as hell. i tell her to do something about her dog cuz its been barking all night and i know shes heard it. she says i shouldnt be worried about someone elses dog and its not my problem. i tell her the patio is literally covered in dog **** and if she doesnt bring her dog inside ill report her for abuse. she says "yea whatever. go be a d**k somewhere else. its 4 in the morning"

i reacted. i have no idea where it came from at all, ive never hit a woman. ever. but as a reaction i raised my hand to slap the teeth out of her mouth and stopped myself right before swinging down. i told her she has til noon to get all her stuff together or im calling it in anyways and she slammed the door then brought the dog inside.

on one hand, im pissed cuz im soaking wet from sprinkler water myself and its cold as hell. 2, its now 4 in the morning and her dog has been barking since like. 10pm. 3, her nonchalant attitude like she wasn't doing anything wrong and she was so inconsiderate. 4, the condition that poor dog was in. it was TERRIFIED of me and not because i was a stranger. terrified like for its life just cuz i walked up to it. i hate animal abuse and this is exactly what it looked like. all of that together plus her smart/dumb a** answers and for the first time ever i almost ike turnered a chick.

and i actually feel kinda bad that was my first instinct. still sticking to my guns tho, she has till noon and when i check again all of that mess better be handled.
Hey man, you did everything you could and stopped yourself from doing something dumb.

That lady gotta get her **** together though, that's not right to leave her dog out like that and not properly take care of it.

Brolic I'm trying not to sin lol

Lol, it's gotta be a good start. Can never go wrong with Yeezus, now if you wrote about Saint Pablo... that's debatably equally as memorable 
laugh.gif
 I'll definitely keep up with your writing though man, very good stuff

Hey man, you did everything you could and stopped yourself from doing something dumb.

That lady gotta get her **** together though, that's not right to leave her dog out like that and not properly take care of it.
she got it together the day i told her to. which was yesterday. today i just went to my patio and the dog is locked outside again with no water no food and nobody is home. im calling our local animal control/spca to get it handled. this..... woman.... does not need a dog

My mother taught me and my brothers............"Everyone should keep their hands to themselves. But if someone put their hands on you and you didn't provoke it, you have the right to defend yourself."

With that lesson said,  If someone comes at me with a weapon, man or woman, I'm defending my life by any means necessary. 

^I can agree with that

my bro told me this before and it stuck with me "I will never hit a woman. but I will smack a bish if I have to"
laugh.gif

Lol, it's gotta be a good start. Can never go wrong with Yeezus, now if you wrote about Saint Pablo... that's debatably equally as memorable :lol:  I'll definitely keep up with your writing though man, very good stuff

The Saint Pablo tour was pretty memorable, but not near the amount of theatrics. They were both great in their own way.

I'm working on a Kendrick post right now. :smoking

she got it together the day i told her to. which was yesterday. today i just went to my patio and the dog is locked outside again with no water no food and nobody is home. im calling our local animal control/spca to get it handled. this..... woman.... does not need a dog
Smh bro, well you definitely helping the dog out. Hopefully everything's all taken care of at this point cause that dog deserves better.
The Saint Pablo tour was pretty memorable, but not near the amount of theatrics. They were both great in their own way.

I'm working on a Kendrick post right now. :smoking
Wish I could say that lol, being that I'm in Sacramento... Well everyone knows what happened at that show 
laugh.gif
 Cudi was the highlight of that one

Smh bro, well you definitely helping the dog out. Hopefully everything's all taken care of at this point cause that dog deserves better.

Wish I could say that lol, being that I'm in Sacramento... Well everyone knows what happened at that show :lol:  Cudi was the highlight of that one

At least you were a part of history.... lol

smh

I have little hope for true love. I see people cheating on each other way too much. I feel stained and guilty because I have let it happen. I pray others behaviors won't affect me.

I wanna whoop my dads ***.

Males have the tendency to want more than one woman, yea whatever. I can't say that's not true because I am single and haven't had a relationship for almost 4 years. I ran into this girl I used to talk to at a bar the other night. almost felt a small flame come alive again but I know we aren't for each other.

I live a crazy life because I think I'm gonna die young

thank you for listening to my rant

Last edited:
Sounds corny and cliché as **** but you gotta love and respect yourself before you can have a healthy relationship and have it last imo.

If you're living a crazy life then chances are you're dealing with a lot broken women??

smh

I have little hope for true love. I see people cheating on each other way too much. I feel stained and guilty because I have let it happen. I pray others behaviors won't affect me.

Males have the tendency to want more than one woman, yea whatever. I can't say that's not true because I am single and haven't had a relationship for almost 4 years. I ran into this girl I used to talk to at a bar the other night. almost felt a small flame come alive again but I know we aren't for each other.

Not gonna lie. I'm single, but all of my homies got a few sidepieces and it's cool, I guess...I'm not the moral police.
Seeing that **** makes me wanna stay single forever :lol:

smh

Not gonna lie. I'm single, but all of my homies got a few sidepieces and it's cool, I guess...I'm not the moral police.
Seeing that **** makes me wanna stay single forever :lol:

Honestly I don't cheat on my wife for moral reasons, I don't do it because I've seen what it does from my parents.

Seeing my pops and grandfather cheat ****** up my perception of women and I don't want my boys to view women that way.

I'd rather my boys just be truthful savages than lying and manipulating women

Back
Top Bottom