Confessions

ive always hated my grandmother.
the only time she ever brought me joy is when i was forced to attend her funeral, and even then out of respect for others i had to hide how happy i felt knowing that she would never breathe another breath again.
will never forgive my mother for making me miss my godmothers funeral but forcing me to attend that old hag's one.

:rofl:

I feel ya, bruh. You aren't required to like someone just because they are blood.

Not saying you but in General that is the kind of misinformation that'll get ****** burned. I just found this out about a year ago so I can't judge. AIDS is a VIRUS not a bacteria. That means HIV/AIDS can pass through the pores of a condom. A condom is not very effective against aids. But there are no studies on how ineffective a condom is against aids because there is no way to study the phenomena.

My sister knows someone with AIDS and she takes a pill that suppresses her ability to pass the aids. She has sex with guys without telling them she has AIDS because she has a 99% chance that it wont spread. (I dont know much about that though)

It can be passed through a sheepskin condom but I doubt it will through a latex unless its poorly manufactured or has been ruined because of old age or heat exposure

Not saying you but in General that is the kind of misinformation that'll get ****** burned. I just found this out about a year ago so I can't judge. AIDS is a VIRUS not a bacteria. That means HIV/AIDS can pass through the pores of a condom. A condom is not very effective against aids. But there are no studies on how ineffective a condom is against aids because there is no way to study the phenomena.

My sister knows someone with AIDS and she takes a pill that suppresses her ability to pass the aids. She has sex with guys without telling them she has AIDS because she has a 99% chance that it wont spread. (I dont know much about that though)
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man get the **** out of here with that nonsense. Spreading some bs on here. There are PLENTY of studies showing how effective condoms are in preventing the spread of HIV.

AIDS isn't even a virus, numb nuts. HIV is the virus, AIDS is what CAN develop if you get HIV.

Do some research first.

It can be passed through a sheepskin condom but I doubt it will through a latex unless its poorly manufactured or has been ruined because of old age or heat exposure
A condom can bust for no reason. I am just saying what I have heard from med students.

If it can pass through thin condoms what stops it from passing through a standard condom? If it is just thickness then it will pass through at a slower rate

^You know what I mean.
I know I am correct. Keep dissing if it makes your **** feel bigger though.
I actually don't know what you mean. Good quality rubbers rarely bust if used correctly and HIV doesn't "pass through" latex condoms. It just doesn't.

Stop giving false information.

CONFESSION #7?- i think i'ma go my whole life without banging an older lady after i missed my chance last night 
tired.gif

A condom can bust for no reason. I am just saying what I have heard from med students.

If it can pass through thin condoms what stops it from passing through a standard condom? If it is just thickness then it will pass through at a slower rate

You didn't say anything about a condom busting..I mean no ****...you said a condom can't prevent HIV cause it will go through the pores

You didn't say anything about a condom busting..I mean no ****...you said a condom can't prevent HIV cause it will go through the pores
And that is still what I am saying.
I'm not going into further details. You would know what I mean if you had english comprehension beyond a second grade level. Like I said whatever you need to tell yourselves guys. I dont care to entertain the internet tough guys of NT. You win you can put your rulers back.

bye

Last edited:
Don't get mad cause your ******** statement was false

And to Andretti just stay strapped up

Last edited:
It isn't false. You can get HIV while using a condom. Virus is small enough to get through the pores. Not mad. Just dont care to entertain you clowns.
Last thing I have to say in the matter

That means HIV/AIDS can pass through the pores of a condom. A condom is not very effective against aids. But there are no studies on how ineffective a condom is against aids because there is no way to study the phenomena.

Know what you're talking about before you spread misinformation..

Per the CDC

Numerous studies of discordant couples (where only one partner is infected) have shown consistent use of latex condoms to be highly effective for preventing sexually acquired HIV infection.

http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

pof and okc has been my go to for getting the yambs 

i have a girl (sort of) i cheat on her 1-3 times every week (always use condoms)

sad thing is i dont even feel bad and i continue to look for more and new girls every day. 

am i wrong? this girl i'm seeing i know she is not the one but she buys me shoes, gas and food

pof and okc has been my go to for getting the yambs 

i have a girl (sort of) i cheat on her 1-3 times every week (always use condoms)

sad thing is i dont even feel bad and i continue to look for more and new girls every day. 

am i wrong? this girl i'm seeing i know she is not the one but she buys me shoes, gas and food
If she wants to cling onto you like that why should you feel bad?
what's okc?

When I had first been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes so many things were happening to my body I actually thought there was a possibility I had HIV.

After research from extreme paranoia, I read it is really difficult to contract HIV from one sexual encounter, unless theres open sores and a weak immune system that can assist with the transmission.

Condoms protect possible breaks in the skin from being exposed to VIRUSES and BACTERIA.

The staff told me this as I paced back and forth waiting for my results.

I would like to think condoms are very effective against HIV/AIDS.

BTW... HIV is the virus that causes AIDS, AIDS is a number of immune related problems which occur when the HIV virus breaks you down.

An AIDS infected person can die from a common cold, flu or bateria infection.

Last edited:
I have a problem with older Black men. They (most in my experience) come off as arrogant and Good's gift to the world. They seem to always have an opinion on the younger generation no matter how farfetched it is. I'm not sure if I sudder from agism or what. It always feels like we're in a competition.

^Yah I know. Just no one has ever cared about people using the two interchangeably. I always do it and I am not the only one. People know what you mean.
You are right, one sexual encounter does not mean you for sure got HIV.

^ Can't say ive noticed the same. If anything I always get older Black dudes trying to school me.

I have a problem with older Black men. They (most in my experience) come off as arrogant and Good's gift to the world. They seem to always have an opinion on the younger generation no matter how farfetched it is. I'm not sure if I sudder from agism or what. It always feels like we're in a competition.

I'm HIV negative but walking around for a week or so thinking there was a possibility I might be positive changed my view on the disease and how to treat people who may be living with it. If someone were told they were HIV positive I'm pretty sure they would be uneasy about the word AIDS being used interchangerbly. AIDS pretty much means you're close to the end. While HIV positive means you're living with the virus that causes AIDS.

Back
Top Bottom