Confessions

Too fast or before they do?
..............Both
tenor.gif

I'm not sure if Donald Trump is racist or if he just uses racism to get his way b/c he knows it works. Like look how he blatant, but lowkey turned his base on Pence to the point that they wanted to hang him , AND almost got the chance too :lol: :smh:

I dead think he planned the Capital Riot ****, and planned for it to be a lot worse than how it turned out. He dead was promoting and weaponizing his audience while winking. Well he was an a-list celebrity famous for being rich prior to presidency. Donald J. Trump being able to say "I Became President of the U.S.A." is some weird wild Bizarro World **** :lol: That "The Land of Opportunity" slogan really to put a ***** in the armor.

It could be cultural, but I don't find Yt ppl meme's funny. Almost at all. Ugandan Knuckles a great part of meme history though. I highly appreciate that one.

Ya man, my first time, was with my cousin. Pops' cousin's daughter.
She took it in the @ss tho. she wasn't prepared either...she rodeod the whole thing...
0 clue what I was doing...
she older, tho we were mad young. Never ever talked abt it. she grown now, accomplished, kids n ****. But i always wonder if it even cross her mind when we around..

She took it in the @ss tho. she wasn't prepared either...she rodeod the whole thing...
she older, tho we were mad young. Never ever talked abt it. she grown now, accomplished, kids n ****. But i always wonder if it even cross her mind when we around..
Wait what? Cousin? In the dark hole?

how old were you two lol

Is an 11yr old and a 16yr abuse?

Also, what's w/ the Dominicans kissing cousins stuff? No shade, y'all my favourite Latinos after Panamanians if that accounts for anything.

Back
Top Bottom