Confessions

a 6-7 with substance, a pretty face and that can clean up well > a 8-9 that has the personality of a wet cardboard.

I'm not afraid of being single either, I just don't wanna start over. I'm cool being by myself but I know eventually I'll have to start the process over with another chick.

I know I can do better, I've dated 8's and 9's before, but I've realized most 8 and 9's I've dated have had ****** personalities compared to the 5's I've dated.

I hate people that talk about wanting to do something, but never follow through. If you want to lose weight, WORK OUT all the time damnit.
**** that, if you aren't going to marry this girl then you're going to be starting over again eventually. And if you are complaining about this girl now you sure as hell aren't going to be marrying her, so stop lying to yourself.

I feel what people are saying" being about your word" but it seems resentment is creeping into some of the relationships and if you can't have honest dialogue with your girl, if she even lost the weight would you still be willing to be with her because clearly the communication seems to be stagnate??? Have you guys offered to help them work out and be their support system or tried to keep nutritional snacks for both you guys when they come over.
My new girl is actually helping me lose weight and it feels good to have the comments and support and honest dialogue that I didn't have in other relationships, I feel communication that's open truly shows how mature your relationship is.. If you are holding your tongue it's hurting both of you
No expert just been down that road

Last edited:
Honestly, there is no rush for a guy to get married. At all.

Get all the ******g out of your system and bang as many hot broad as you can before your sex drive diminishes. When that happens, you can settle down with someone with a nice personality.

I feel what people are saying" being about your word" but it seems resentment is creeping into some of the relationships and if you can't have honest dialogue with your girl, if she even lost the weight would you still be willing to be with her because clearly the communication seems to be stagnate??? Have you guys offered to help them work out and be their support system or tried to keep nutritional snacks for both you guys when they come over.
My new girl is actually helping me lose weight and it feels good to have the comments and support and honest dialogue that I didn't have in other relationships, I feel communication that's open truly shows how mature your relationship is.. If you are holding your tongue it's hurting both of you
No expert just been down that road

i see what you're saying... no holding tongue here, for awhile i was, but well early on in the relationship we told each other we should never hold anything back, so that we can work on it rather tan one being silent and not be happy. That's why i brought it up about her weight. Thing is i can't keep track of what she eats at home, for lent we did give us sweets/pastries together. and no eating out (40 days) and she said it wasn't very hard for her. So something about her diet is making her gain weight besides eating out perhaps..but like i said earlier, she quits working out after 2 weeks, never keeps her word. I love her, i just want her to be healthy, and live a healthy life style similar to mine...man talking about this is making me mad :rofl: I'm done!

^^^ didn't mean to rile you up lol but it's "always deeper then rap"
Meaning alot of people eat because of emotional stuff they are trying to cope with( that's my problem at least) so it could be stress or other factors she is not telling you
If you are in it for the long haul seek counseling
But at the end of the day, ultimately if you are not happy maybe it's time to part

Last edited:
:lol: no worries man, not your fault...

you know, now that you mentioned stress...that def can be a factor considering her parents have a pretty bad relationship while living under the same roof...but we'll see how this summer goes :lol:

If she deserved it, you did the right thing man. She'll get over it. Don't think about it too much either, she's your ex for a reason remember?
Thanks man, I get tempted to say sorry sometimes but I need to remember what she did and have that be the first thing to remember.

Honestly, there is no rush for a guy to get married. At all.

Get all the ******g out of your system and bang as many hot broad as you can before your sex drive diminishes. When that happens, you can settle down with someone with a nice personality.
lol get it out of your system? it gets out of a males system when his **** can't get hard.

I'm in a relationship with a girl where i can't get over her past. We'll be good until something reminds me of who she used to be. We've got into some bad fights and have broken up but always end up back together. She thinks she's Rihanna (from the partying to overall lifestyle to even being west indian) and id be Chris Brown. Never follow through with the breakups. I get comfortable with the situation i'm in even though i've done dirt on the side (reason for my insecurities honestly). I'm moving away in August so i'm really just gonna use that as the excuse to ween off her for good....

Last edited:
Got a girl. Like, main girl. Everything's perfect about her. My homies wanted her hard, would even ask me to put them on when they didnt know we were talking. Smart, cute, has goals and ****....but i feel like a scumbag for trying to knockoff these random broads before i make her my "girlfriend." Like we met in this first year of college of mines before i got a chance to run through these ****. Maybe its a goodthing. I keep finding myself in other chicks inbox going for the yambs smh

I like this girl. Girl is my friend's ex but close with another friend. Want to get to know her better but I have a girl and would need to do A LOT to make it happen.

I've resisted the urges for other girls but this one is hard to shake... Smh

^ lots of girls out there with the qualities u named..go find some other poontang...don't dip in ya friends ex...

^ lots of girls out there with the qualities u named..go find some other poontang...don't dip in ya friends ex...
I know you're right man. I know.. But they broke up like 4-5 years ago and he's been bounced back. She went to college out of state, was a young freshman with options, you know the deal... Respect for her being upfront about it

Again, the amount of quarterbacking I'd have to do to just get in position to make a move is discouraging enough. Plus I try to stay drama free... Eh I'll chill

to those who have the gfs that have gotten big.. have yall tried hitting the gym with them? I think it would help motivate them and it would benefit you imo. also eating right is the main thing when it comes to dropping lbs. Try hitting the gym with them though. what do yall got to lose

to those who have the gfs that have gotten big.. have yall tried hitting the gym with them? I think it would help motivate them and it would benefit you imo. also eating right is the main thing when it comes to dropping lbs. Try hitting the gym with them though. what do yall got to lose
Well, you could lose your girl.

I know you're right man. I know.. But they broke up like 4-5 years ago and he's been bounced back. She went to college out of state, was a young freshman with options, you know the deal... Respect for her being upfront about it

Again, the amount of quarterbacking I'd have to do to just get in position to make a move is discouraging enough. Plus I try to stay drama free... Eh I'll chill

Personally I wouldn't care. But alot of dudes be in they feelings bout ish like this

My ex told me she was sexually unattracted, frustrated, and host of other negatives things and dumped me thru text back at the end of November.. Back then that ish killed my confidence and I was down NT like really just sick mentally.. She had the kid looking in mirror like what's wrong with me..
My confidence is up now tho and I got new yambs but sometimes I wonder why she got ice cold with me like that... Two weeks prior to the split we were celebrating our anni then one fight and shawty dips out.
Yambs be crazy tho but every now and then I do wonder..

Last edited:
My ex told me she was sexually unattracted and frustrated with me and dumped me thru text back in November.. Back then that ish killed my confidence and I was down NT like really just sick mentally.. She had the kid looking in mirror like what's wrong with me..
My confidence is up now and I got new yambs but sometimes I wonder why she got ice cold with me like that... Two weeks prior to the split we were celebrating our anni then one fight and shawty dips out.
It sounds like she was smashing someone else and unfortunately, felt the need to diss you so you wouldn't be around asking her for another shot. She wanted a clean break and figured crushing your confidence would be the best way to get you to give up hope for you and her.

Also could've been revenge for something you did to her that she never forgave you for. Who knows? I wouldn't sweat it though.

Last edited:
It sounds like she was smashing someone else and unfortunately, felt the need to diss you so you wouldn't be around asking her for another shot. She wanted a clean break and figured crushing your confidence would be the best way to get you to give up hope for you and her.

Also could've been revenge for something you did to her that she never forgave you for. Who knows? I wouldn't sweat it though.

Prolly was both but I kno for sure it was the latter.. Im cool now tho, I laugh at myself for being so sick over her.. I'll take that L..

Last edited:
^ good mAn. We all have weak moments. But glad to hear u pulled thru and found some new yambs

"Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever...
I'll mourn forever...
Have to live with the fact I did you wrong forever..."

That song is so damn real. Glad to hear you're getting over it my dude. Just don't think with your D in the future and be true to a good woman if you catch one.

My ex told me she was sexually unattracted, frustrated, and host of other negatives things and dumped me thru text back at the end of November.. Back then that ish killed my confidence and I was down NT like really just sick mentally.. She had the kid looking in mirror like what's wrong with me..
My confidence is up now tho and I got new yambs but sometimes I wonder why she got ice cold with me like that... Two weeks prior to the split we were celebrating our anni then one fight and shawty dips out.

it wasnt you man, it sounds like she was seeing someone else on the side. A change of heart like that is never sudden.

Back
Top Bottom