Confessions

I hate my job... but I wont quit because idk what else I'd do... and whatever else it was wouldnt pay me as much as I make now and I cant take a pay cut because I have bills and a child
Why not try to eliminate most of your bills/debt while also investing money into other things? With less debt + investing you won't be as tied to a specific job. You can then start figuring out a job that'll pay less but you'll be more happy with or be your own boss, start a business. That's what I'm working on right now that I'm able to be more free but I also don't have kids.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My girlfriend loves me. The 'p' is fire. We have good conversation. I love spending time with her in my space and I usually don't like people in my space like that. So what's the one thing bothering me? Of all things?

She's not that dark. In the sun she'll get darker (and those are the photos of her I love the most) but in the winter she gets pretty fair. I always saw myself ending up with some one roughly Aja Naomi King's complexion at a minimum. She can get that dark but that's nearing her peak.

This is such a minor thing and yet I'd be lying if I said when I see a dark brown woman in the summer it's hard to un-fix my gaze.
weirdo.gif

I got nothing. Imagine that closure convo after the breakup when son explains it to her that despite doing everything right, see the problem was...
I mean bruh isn’t required to give her an explanation, he has a type and she ain’t it, we all have preferences in some form or fashion

I got nothing. Imagine that closure convo after the breakup when son explains it to her that despite doing everything right, see the problem was...
"Your skin doesn't look as dark during the winter like it does in the summer" :rofl:The sun ain't even out as much in the winter. If that's truly an issue, go move to somewhere with warmer climate. I'll give hombre the benefit of the doubt and say he wrote the post while he was high as kite

I don't know what's wrong with me. My girlfriend loves me. The 'p' is fire. We have good conversation. I love spending time with her in my space and I usually don't like people in my space like that. So what's the one thing bothering me? Of all things?

She's not that dark. In the sun she'll get darker (and those are the photos of her I love the most) but in the winter she gets pretty fair. I always saw myself ending up with some one roughly Aja Naomi King's complexion at a minimum. She can get that dark but that's nearing her peak.

This is such a minor thing and yet I'd be lying if I said when I see a dark brown woman in the summer it's hard to un-fix my gaze.
Tanning salon homie.

I mean bruh isn’t required to give her an explanation, he has a type and she ain’t it, we all have preferences in some form or fashion
Nah, you gotta explain why you got into a relationship with someone that knowingly isn’t your type. Just wasting everybody’s time :smh:

Nah, you gotta explain why you got into a relationship with someone that knowingly isn’t your type. Just wasting everybody’s time :smh:
You do? Okay that’s you
I mean people get into relationships knowing that person isn’t perfect, u grow to love someone or maybe you don’t, we’re all human beings. It all starts somewhere, with a good time and things progress

Sounds like that relationship has just run its course. There’s nothing wrong with that. When you’re young you think you like a lot of things, only to get there and find out you actually like something different. Thats why you date, part of it is learning about yourself.

- 2022 is starting off terribly with my grandpa being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's my last living grandparent.

I flew down to FL to take care of my grandpa
My aunt (who quit her job to take care of grandpa 24/7) and I are his main caretakers: helping him go to the bathroom, scheduling his appointments, etc.

The other aunts/uncles have been trying to boss us around to do things, but they don't help at all
I had to put one uncle on blast yesterday when he demanded I do certain chores -- I called him out on the spot for being a capable dude who only works 1 day out of the week and refuses to lift a finger to help grandpa

I've realized over the past few years that some ppl (even family) aren't about it when sh-- goes down
And that's okay, but they shouldn't act like they are -- I deeply despise people with no backbone / put in no effort

Im probably never going to be monogamous...

Every dude I know except 1-2 thats married, engaged, or in a serious relationship cheats...

My dad and his friends all cheated.. all my friends cheat... I cheat...

and i know im not going to stop

Every dude I know except 1-2 thats married, engaged, or in a serious relationship cheats...

yikes... i mean why not just be single and do as you please

aight city boy....claim that "***!!!

- 2022 is starting off terribly with my grandpa being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's my last living grandparent.
- I'm now 30yo and still asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life/career.
- I'm tired of the grind, but I'm a single dude with no debt, kids, or major responsibilities. I don't know what the next step is, but I do know that "idk" can no longer be my answer to these questions.

- Grandpa passed away a few weeks ago. I flew down to FL in January to take care of him. Aunt, uncle, and I were with him when he passed (peacefully) at home. Since Grandma passed in 2018, Grandpa's been lonely and wanting to be with her. I know he's reunited with her now.
- Still asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life/career. I do value freedom/being able to work remotely (so I can travel around).
- I've been staying in FL since Grandpa passed. It's a nice, calmer change of pace. I'm back on my volunteering work, this time at the local church youth group. Happy to meet new people, but I eventually have to fly back home to NYC.
- I've been recently thinking about mortality/how life is fleeting. If this is it, I'm very happy with how my life went: got to mostly do everything I wanted, be surrounded by people I admire (family, friends, even NT guys), and never took it for granted. Grateful for it, I'm really blessed.

- Grandpa passed away a few weeks ago. I flew down to FL in January to take care of him. Aunt, uncle, and I were with him when he passed (peacefully) at home. Since Grandma passed in 2018, Grandpa's been lonely and wanting to be with her. I know he's reunited with her now.
- Still asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life/career. I do value freedom/being able to work remotely (so I can travel around).
- I've been staying in FL since Grandpa passed. It's a nice, calmer change of pace. I'm back on my volunteering work, this time at the local church youth group. Happy to meet new people, but I eventually have to fly back home to NYC.
- I've been recently thinking about mortality/how life is fleeting. If this is it, I'm very happy with how my life went: got to mostly do everything I wanted, be surrounded by people I admire (family, friends, even NT guys), and never took it for granted. Grateful for it, I'm really blessed.
My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom