Confessions

This and alcohol. Entities get in when you step out your body when getting high/drunk.
AC27FE14-0D1D-423E-85F1-A9887469C345.jpeg

I can't tell if that's a joke or not.

Nah I enjoy watching his videos foreal.

Initially I had branded him a demon when I heard he had been cancelled but I decided to actually watch some clips and I find them highly entertaining and motivational.

That being said he has some wild takes regarding women / relationships so I see why he got cancelled.

I'm grown so I can take it for what it is... I'm not about to start talking crazy and wearing shades indoors :lol:

I am going through a lot right now and really need somebody to talk to. Is there somebody here that I can PM?

Opioid addiction started spiraling out of control again. Literally right as I was maybe one week away from fully withdrawing to my prescribed Tramadol dosage (400mg/day), down from 800mg/day.
For reference, I’m prescribed 400mg of Tramadol (medium strength opioid) for my chronic pain condition. Just as I was almost finished and barely had any remaining withdrawals at 400mg, I ****ed up virtually all my progress by cracking my mom’s pill safe and going on a week-long 800mg/day Tramadol binge.

I’m a high functioning addict thankfully, so it doesn’t affect my work as a Software Test Engineer. Withdrawals can also be alleviated almost entirely with Kratom, a plant that binds to the opioid receptors in your brain and effectively tricks your brain into thinking you just took an opiate. Kratom is honestly a miracle worker for opioid withdrawals.

I do follow therapy at an addiction counseling center every week. I’m hoping to make some sense of why I managed to **** up and relapse again when I enjoy my life.
I have great friends who support me, especially my best friend (who is also a junkie but with coke, modafinil and alcohol). I really enjoy my job, my coworkers are fun and the work atmosphere is very laid back.

Yet even despite all those positives and no negatives I can think of, I still relapsed hard and can’t even figure what I was thinking at the time or what went through my head

Opioid addiction started spiraling out of control again. Literally right as I was maybe one week away from fully withdrawing to my prescribed Tramadol dosage (400mg/day), down from 800mg/day.
For reference, I’m prescribed 400mg of Tramadol (medium strength opioid) for my chronic pain condition. Just as I was almost finished and barely had any remaining withdrawals at 400mg, I ****ed up virtually all my progress by cracking my mom’s pill safe and going on a week-long 800mg/day Tramadol binge.

I’m a high functioning addict thankfully, so it doesn’t affect my work as a Software Test Engineer. Withdrawals can also be alleviated almost entirely with Kratom, a plant that binds to the opioid receptors in your brain and effectively tricks your brain into thinking you just took an opiate. Kratom is honestly a miracle worker for opioid withdrawals.

I do follow therapy at an addiction counseling center every week. I’m hoping to make some sense of why I managed to **** up and relapse again when I enjoy my life.
I have great friends who support me, especially my best friend (who is also a junkie but with coke, modafinil and alcohol). I really enjoy my job, my coworkers are fun and the work atmosphere is very laid back.

Yet even despite all those positives and no negatives I can think of, I still relapsed hard and can’t even figure what I was thinking at the time or what went through my head

Stay strong Belgium boy! You got this woe

I’ve gone they my own stuff as well Belgium. And to call no homo on here when I have travelled abroad when I have gone thru your country I have thought of you my dude. PMs open for you my dude. Footy and metalhead fam🤘

Stay strong Belgium boy! You got this woe
It is what it is, I’ve withdrawn to my prescribed dosage probably well past a dozen times over the last 6-7 years due to repeated relapses. The withdrawal process is actually pretty easy with Kratom, which neutralizes the Tramadol withdrawals almost entirely. The hard part is not relapsing.

I have a good support system around me but my best friend has the unique trait of also being a junkie, so she’s the only one in my group of friends who can can actually relate to me and vice versa.

Last edited:

wishing u best of luck in your journey u are courageous for supporting

It is what it is, I’ve withdrawn to my prescribed dosage probably well past a dozen times over the last 5-6 years due to repeated relapses. The withdrawal process is actually pretty easy with Kratom, which neutralizes the Tramadol withdrawals almost entirely. The hard part is not relapsing.

I have a good support system around me but my best friend has the unique trait of also being a junkie, so she’s the only one in my group of friends who can can actually relate to me and vice versa.

LFG

Do you feel drastically different when you take 800 opposed to 400mg?

I have no personal knowledge but I know my mom has taken tramadol for a chronic pain issue in the past.

Speaking about it like you just did, in a non therapeutic setting might help you. You got it but feel free to shoot a dm if you feel like it, on Baudouin

Do you feel drastically different when you take 800 opposed to 400mg?

I have no personal knowledge but I know my mom has taken tramadol for a chronic pain issue in the past.
In terms of pain relief, I wouldn't describe it as a drastic difference. 400mg is also the maximum therapeutic dosage, so nobody should be going past that anyway.
Due to my tolerance, I don't feel 'high' or anything when I take 400mg, just pain relief. With 800, I feel that intense euphoria again, and music sounds incredible. It's like you suddenly have massively improved hearing and you can clearly hear and differentiate every instrument. Not to promote abusing opioids or anything but the truth it, a large part of the reason why it's so addicting is that it simply feels heavenly.

Speaking about it like you just did, in a non therapeutic setting might help you. You got it but feel free to shoot a dm if you feel like it, on Baudouin
I appreciate it. I do volunteer work for a student mental health org and all my coworkers there are aware, as are all my close friends, so I'm already pretty open about it.
Outside of therapy, I mainly discuss it with my best friend though, since she's also a junkie. We have a very close friendship where we're both eachother's #1 confidant.

In terms of pain relief, I wouldn't describe it as a drastic difference. 400mg is also the maximum therapeutic dosage, so nobody should be going past that anyway.
Due to my tolerance, I don't feel 'high' or anything when I take 400mg, just pain relief. With 800, I feel that intense euphoria again, and music sounds incredible. It's like you suddenly have massively improved hearing and you can clearly hear and differentiate every instrument. Not to promote abusing opioids or anything but the truth it, a large part of the reason why it's so addicting is that it simply feels heavenly.

I appreciate it. I do volunteer work for a student mental health org and all my coworkers there are aware, as are all my close friends, so I'm already pretty open about it.
Outside of therapy, I mainly discuss it with my best friend though, since she's also a junkie. We have a very close friendship where we're both eachother's #1 confidant.

Makes sense man.

I was overlooking the fact that there's more to opioids then pure pain relief.

I do wonder how Future sounds on 800, I'm not gon lie
Future's Codeine Crazy while high on opioids is an indescribable experience.
800mg is a bordering on OD territory dosage though. Someone who hasn't built up years of tolerance would instantly OD from taking that kind of dosage.
Even medium potency opioids like Tramadol can cause physical addiction within just a week or 2 of therapeutic use in some cases.
Honestly the best advice I can give anyone is to stay far away from opioids unless it's a complete last resort for pain relief. And even then, be careful about signs of physical or mental addiction.

Surprisingly, apparently people around me never really suspected anything during the 4-5 years I kept it a secret from everyone besides my mom and doctors.
When I came clean about it to my friends and coworkers from my volunteer job, only one of my friends said he suspected it but based that purely off of how addictive opioids are. The others were pretty shocked and never expected it or noticed any signs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom