Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

Eh, this just seemed like trolling :lol:

Not creepy or confident. Just weird.

She should've hit him with a I think you're ugly b, I'm not attracted.

It's worse when a chick hits you with "you're nice and all, but we can just be friends."

That just means she feels bad for you. A women taking pity on a man is beyond degrading.
She should be trying to hurt your feelings if anything. Then she knows you're confident enough to take it.
One time this chick hit me with that (I will admit I think she had a man) and I didn't skip a beat and switched to asking her as a friend to hook me up with her fine friends :lol: Gave her their links on FB so she knew which ones I wanted to smash.

Why is dude still trying after she dropped the word FRIENDS?

DismalSociableCormorant.gif
This **** real? Crazy if true.
I know what I am buying myself for Christmas.

Very lame indeed. Just take the L and keep it moving.

Son is out here thinking that he is god's gift to humanity and that it is impossible for someone not to like him.

Eh, this just seemed like trolling :lol:

Not creepy or confident. Just weird.

She should've hit him with a I think you're ugly b, I'm not attracted.

It's worse when a chick hits you with "you're nice and all, but we can just be friends."

That just means she feels bad for you. A women taking pity on a man is beyond degrading.
She should be trying to hurt your feelings if anything. Then she knows you're confident enough to take it.
One time this chick hit me with that (I will admit I think she had a man) and I didn't skip a beat and switched to asking her as a friend to hook me up with her fine friends :lol: Gave her their links on FB so she knew which ones I wanted to smash.

she prolly figured you were just trying to make her jealous and that probably boosted her confidence like 'he cant have me so he'll take whatever he can get, hes a ****** thirsty loser' or something to that effect.

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Persistence can be seen as harassing
Bold can be seen as rude
Polite can be seen as lame
respectful can be seen as boring
fun can be seen as immature
free-spirited can be seen as being a *****

it's all about perspective and what's important to the person that's choosing.

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

You know, I was once placed in the friendzone, and was invited out of the friendzone, but was too busy feeling a certain way about being a friendzone to realize the door was open.

Damn strait aired dude out from TAY
roll.gif

and he had the nerve to come at me because I didn't agree with his simp ways, he bout to be in here writing paragraphs about how successful he is.

those texts are sickening, lady had zero interest, made himself look really bad. But got the nerve to try and preach game. Aint nobody on that creepy stalker steez bruh.

:smh: :lol:

Chick probably saw how long those texts were and deleted them.

TL;DR

sick.gif

@mytmouse76  you're a female. How would you feel if you got those texts? He claims it works.

Other females of NT please chime in. It would be nice to get the female perspective. 

I've had my most success texting girls when i barely say anything. simplicity, plus some playful humor gets you a long way.

He shouldn't have even replied after the first text.

Lol @ him telling her what she should like about him.

Like I said in TAY, sure it works on lame insecure woman who don't know better, you will NEVER pull a successful true woman with that approach. NEVER.

^ His paragraphs trying to back himself in TAY is just as bad. Even had Mugen fired up for a Min.

Back
Top Bottom