CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

My pairs midsole definitely is potholey and got a few glue stains. Couldnt be picky since it was the last of my size. Cant complain though for rollin up at 4pm—so it is what it is.

Also, anyone else box tag lookin like the worst printing ever?? whats up with this variant, china triple A, pixelated *** sticker...
Damn was gonna mention this

From far away look like some fakes, first box with the QR. looks like ****

Maybe the swoosh folks ate them up?
But I doubt that
I bet those sizes show up later

Unless they changed it, you don't get instant discount on new releases. You have to wait for the Monday after the "weekend" release then whatever is leftover is up for grabs, then they apply the discount....IF they feel like it.

Glad a lot of dope retros are pretty easy to cop nowadays. Missed out on these the first time.

Got a pair off the SNKRS app and was notified within 10 minutes. Went to Shoe Palace at 11:30. Asked if they had a pair of 9.5’s. Dude said yeah without hesitation. Copped a 2nd pair to rock with black laces and was out within 5 minutes.

Dopest Cool Grey model IMO
CA357B0A-C47E-4906-8316-72022EBE417B.jpeg

284C0443-0ACC-4123-82AD-ECA0101B0264.jpeg

Remember, these are far from grail status, many of you will be disappointed once you have these in hand. These are kind of....boring. But good luck to all who want these!
These are garbage.

I hope and pray the Flint 13’s DONT be this weak.

I believe the 2004’s were more of like a nubuck material and these are more like a felt not even too sure what kind of material they are. I think that’s why a lot of people are hating on these because they’re not like they used to be similar to arguments I’ve heard on the Mocha 3s. Things are never gonna be like they used to be. Things are always changing companies are always looking to increase their bottom line without more money coming out of their pockets with cheaper materials. Wear and by what you like who cares what the next guy says or thinks

While I was debating on them an hour after release (woke up late), my size sold out on SNKRS. Checked an hour later and my size was available so I copped.

Anyone who has them in hand, how do they feel compared to 2019 BC4s on the side of the pinky toe?

If your debating you don’t really want it :lol: no hesi don’t pump fake I still have my 04 pair. Might have to compare in person

If people were expecting these to be like the 04's in quality then they are fooling themselves.

Unless you get a sample or PE from JB then you can't expect quality at this point from the brand right?

YO if u don't have the 2004 pair.

no sense in even debating.

PLEASE SOMEBODY DO SIDE BY SIDE PICS. im away from my home.

Back
Top Bottom