CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

The differences make the 2019 pair better. I like being able to see the separation of the panels I guess is the best way to describe it. And the material is softer.

a6ec78a0e21acba88673940c51397722.jpg

Some of y’all need to remove your nostalgia goggles. Anytime Nike/JB retros a shoe that came out 10+ years ago everyone is ready to talk about how much better the old pair was. I been collecting sneakers since 2002 and I can confidently say this retro was better quality than the original retro+. The quality on that pair was not good. The toe box suede was so trash that they’d crease after an hour of wear

Only thing I don't like is how low these are in the back. They're way lower than the Black Cement 4s.

About the same height as my Motorsport Aways.

saw them in person today at footaction... didnt cop cuz i just need 1 pair and my 1 pair is coming from nike sometime soon... but the only thing inferior about the new pair is the nubuck... the nubuck on the 04 pair is much softer these are like stiff its hard to explain unless you have both pairs... still a really solid retro and i cant wait to rock these... im a donate my 04 pair but swap the laces... i dont like the longer laces on the new pair... i wanted to use my 04 to beat but they already beat the nubuck on the tongue is already cracking smh

These are superior to the 2004 in nearly every way. Shape, panels/mesh, height, and most importantly the mid soles.

I went up a half size just like with the BC4, and after trying them on I can tell I made the right decision.

Was able to use FTL bday code on these which I swear is rare cuz normally NYC says no all the time lol

These are fire btw. 04’s are one of my favorite retro + colorways and the 2019’s are great. Don’t sleep.

Back
Top Bottom