CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Nike just shipped mine out. Can’t wait to compare to my beat 04s. This shoe embodies what a retro+ shoe should be in all aspects. Tour Yellow 4s as well.

My SNKRS pair hasn’t shipped yet smh, so I just picked up a pair at the mall. Can just keep the best pair now

IMG_20190803_182900745.jpg Hard Not Too Dubb Up!!! Might Have Too!!! They Clean...

I went to the store to buy a pair with my son
Asked for a size
I took the box
Sat down and started trying one on
Why an employee gonna tell me
They don’t allow people to try on retro shoes
On release day because resellers complain
I still tried it on
Bought my sons pair and left
Never heard that in my life
Here in VA that has been the case for years, I want to say going back to the Baron 9's.
They are scared this might happen.

Hell Denzel bought them didn't he.
Now they need to drop both of these .
& while they're at it , retro the Thunders with a proper midsole..

010408_02.jpg
010448_01.jpg
Been IMPATIENTLY waiting for these to release.

I'm surprised no SNKRS suprise drop to counter Yeezy day....
SUPER pissed this morning opened up the app around 9:30 AM just making sure everything is a go. Then I saw sizes up and available. MOFO. Naturally my size was gone, had to scramble to find my size. Secured a pair on FL.com then bought a pair at Finishline just to be safe.
Now I'm wondering why I didn't pay taxes and yall did.

Quality on mines was a tad disappointing but overall I'm happy I even got these.
I don't want to hear a GOD **** thing about quality, look at what GOAT sent me and refused to give me a refund.
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

That is not the material just being rubbed in the opposite direction that is discolored. I bought two pairs today and will pick the best out of them and return this BS.

Back
Top Bottom