CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

my sole reason for copping ...
f8d8rnnrovixcsuypxzj (1).jpg
Round laces.....?
tenor (5).gif

Stupid question, has anyone ever order from Shiekh? I placed an order for a size 9 AJ4 CG and got email confirmation right away but when I go to my account to check "My Orders" on Shiekh.com it shows no orders placed. I also checked to see if they still had anymore size 9 for the hell of it and they are sold out now. I am hoping they didnt sell out when I placed my order. I just placed my order around an hour ago. Any input would be great. Thanks

I asked your same question Friday night. They're legit.

I've got some EP style laces from some Spizike black cats somewhere.. might try those after seeing black laces in them.

Stupid question, has anyone ever order from Shiekh? I placed an order for a size 9 AJ4 CG and got email confirmation right away but when I go to my account to check "My Orders" on Shiekh.com it shows no orders placed. I also checked to see if they still had anymore size 9 for the hell of it and they are sold out now. I am hoping they didnt sell out when I placed my order. I just placed my order around an hour ago. Any input would be great. Thanks
Don't know if anyone replied but no they good man.

Back
Top Bottom