CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I feel like these are going to end up selling like the aj 3 “hall of fames.” Very low hype the weeks and days preceding the release, than on release day - sold out everywhere. Don’t sleep on these guys.

After seeing them on feet I’m def in for a pair, with that said I need JB to go ahead and bring back the silver aka “cool grey” 3’s as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
wearing my pair to work tomorrow but its the OG pair since i missed out on the nike drop... all good im still copping a pair next week

Are they suppose to come with the orange handtag?

Attachments

• C2DC2AC4-41D2-4500-A552-9F1E08C95D9D.jpeg
    C2DC2AC4-41D2-4500-A552-9F1E08C95D9D.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 51
Hopefully they sit for a few hours after release so i can scoop these up on discount.

$190 is a tuff pill to swallow .

I agree, we can thank inflation for that though. If you adjust today’s prices for inflation, today’s retros would cost about 150-160 in the early 2000’s. So the prices aren’t quite as bad as they look but I agree they are still too much. Nike makes too much money as it is they don’t need to be raising prices. The biggest problem is that wages have remained stagnant and not kept up with cost of living increases, except for the super wealthy where it doesn’t matter for them anyways.

And the other brands hardly ever change anything from the original

i'm still in tho lol

Last edited:
I agree, we can thank inflation for that though. If you adjust today’s prices for inflation, today’s retros would cost about 150-160 in the early 2000’s. So the prices aren’t quite as bad as they look but I agree they are still too much. Nike makes too much money as it is they don’t need to be raising prices. The biggest problem is that wages have remained stagnant and not kept up with cost of living increases, except for the super wealthy where it doesn’t matter for them anyways.

Nike controls the market, has nothing to do with inflation.

Back
Top Bottom