CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Nike controlling the market is irrelevant. Inflation is there regardless.
While inflation is def a factor in pricing, Nike is also able to charge an additional premium simply because it knows the shoes will sell at those prices. The point made about other brands putting out retros at similar prices isn’t a solid argument because most retros Nike put out have a greater demand for them and Nike knows it can get away with charging a higher price. Other brands don’t have that luxury so they can’t raise the prices on some of their own prices the same way Nike can. I do agree with you as well b

Jumpman air needs to die off

It never shouldve existed. Im willing to buy these with it, its not the worst jordan abomination, but still.

While inflation is def a factor in pricing, Nike is also able to charge an additional premium simply because it knows the shoes will sell at those prices. The point made about other brands putting out retros at similar prices isn’t a solid argument because most retros Nike put out have a greater demand for them and Nike knows it can get away with charging a higher price. Other brands don’t have that luxury so they can’t raise the prices on some of their own prices the same way Nike can. I do agree with you as well b

Then that's greed, not inflation...

And the other brands hardly ever change anything from the original

i'm still in tho lol
Lol thats the problem. Me included. We still buying at these outrageous prices. No way the price being set at $190 is due to inflation.

if it were $20- 40 max higher than 2005 prices then yea .

You said the other brands price point think isn't a solid argument because Nike controls the market. Me mentioning that was strictly in regards to the inflation point, so I don't see how it wouldn't work. But idc either way, still getting copped.

Ya that’s kinda annoying to pay $10.00 more… this is why I wouldn’t cop from them unless it’s a hyped shoe… but these seem like a GR and I don’t see it as an instant sell out… so im a need to cop for retail with free shipping… ill be at work on Thursday so not going to wait until after work to cop…these are not that serious as far as sell outs but I don’t want to take any chances and will cop on day 1 at 10am online…and the thursday release is random AF... maybe they trying to copy yeezy releases i dont know lol

yeah same here. when i entered on their app it said $189 plus the $10 shipping so maybe that page on desktop just shows the total cost.

Back
Top Bottom