CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I didn't have the option to upgrade, on chat right now to see if I can upgrade my shipping.

most likely they can upgrade your shipping if it hasnt been picked and packed for shipping at the warehouse yet.....which i doubt it has.

In and out at HOH. I was the only one there lol. They still had there gate down when I arrived but let me in to come in and copp before they officially opened at 10am. Clearly there’s 0 hype on these, just like I like it. Easiest copp ever. Also was able to use a reward on the purchase :nthat:.
16C20D93-8D95-4856-B558-C619CCC7F37E.jpeg

kinda scared to rock mine, drop some water on that grey suede and it’s done lol. they’ll be worn eventually though

Glad to see that all of us (or at the least most of us) that wanted these are getting these! Locked down my pair a bit ago, and looking forward to sitting these next to my “Cool Grey” 3s (though not actually Cool Grey, the best of the Cool Grey Js IMO) and my Cool Grey 8s (pretty damn underrated IMO). Now I just need JB to bless us with the Cool Grey 11s, and the cypher will be complete over here.

Today has been a painful day for my wallet, 3 pairs- 2 online and walk in at the mall, 2 low 1s for 150 and some Penny 1s Knicks that I won on goat

Back
Top Bottom