Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More

The only thing that i would consider coppin are all three colorways of the XX3..rest are trash..

grey spiz'ikes
pimp.gif

Hopefully the picture is the reason the color looks off, if so I may get a pair. But then again what happened to this

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoopsexclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

any info?

cant wait for the cool greys
and i need to find a way to get more money
because those motersports and "nelly" spizikes are looking
smokin.gif

Havent worn my cool grey spiz'ikes yet, but i definately gotta get another pair. After i saw how they did the fire red ones, i knew something like this wasgoing down. good move for once.

Yo my lil' man will be rockin the XX3's and the CG Spiz's since I just got confirmation they are being offered in graded school. Fresh asisht.

Sorry forgot to mention the $110 price tag for the XX3's and Spizikes...same as before.

Originally Posted by kidgotkicks

THE SPIZIKES RELEASE ON A WEDNESDAY?Whats the info on that and didnt the nelly 6 rings release already
Didnt the fire red Spizikes release on a weekday? All I know is I missed out and I'm still salty bout that... so makin sure I dont miss outon this one.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

will these come in kids sizes?

Yes the XX3's and the CG Spizikes will come in 4y-7y for boys. My boy will be straight fresh after Xmas with his XX3's.

Back
Top Bottom