Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More

Originally Posted by joekamel

kidgotkicks wrote:

THE SPIZIKES RELEASE ON A WEDNESDAY?Whats the info on that and didnt the nelly 6 rings release already
Didnt the fire red Spizikes release on a weekday? All I know is I missed out and I'm still salty bout that... so makin sure I dont miss out
on this one.

fr spizikes released on a thursday cause they were an "online only" release. wel, at least at the time they were.
smh.gif

kidgotkicks wrote:

THE SPIZIKES RELEASE ON A WEDNESDAY?Whats the info on that and didnt the nelly 6 rings release already
Didnt the fire red Spizikes release on a weekday? All I know is I missed out and I'm still salty bout that... so makin sure I dont miss out
on this one.

the fire red spizikes released on a thursday cause they were an "online only" release. well, at least at the time they were.
smh.gif

kidgotkicks wrote:

on this one.

the fire red spizikes released on a thursday cause they were an "online only" release. well, at least at the time they were.
smh.gif

Ok, are these colors confirmed? Those baby blues look like titaniums to me. If those shoes are in the store Friday morning I'm gonna say g'bye to themotorsports cause the reds are mine and I can only get two.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Ok, are these colors confirmed? Those baby blues look like titaniums to me. If those shoes are in the store Friday morning I'm gonna say g'bye to the motorsports cause the reds are mine and I can only get two.
happy.gif
yes colors and release dates are confirmed:
grin.gif
wink.gif

11/28/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-011 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$185

318376-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$185

318376-041 Black/University Blue-White
$185

Damn KAC video validated even more that I will cop each one on the 28th. The fact that they still have the candy midsoles is straight fire, MS are sick wit it

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Still debating whether I should get the red/black or blue/black XX3s..

go for both
wink.gif
(motorsports are least of my concerns at this point butwe'll see
nerd.gif
grin.gif

This seems to happen only during holidays especially when they want to get one more launch in before the end of the year. We also haven't had this hot of alaunch on Black Friday either.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Got all of this info from BRIM on UTAblogs so props to him.
Here is the link
http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/

Jordan "Nelly" 6IX Rings

December 13th

im feelin these
pimp.gif

you know that these are supposed to be laser 6 rings right???
nerd.gif
i thought these were different, these six rings have the numbers on the side and the laser doesn't rap all the way around.

will the aj xx3 release at retail stores like finishline, footlocker, and champs? cause my friend that works at finishline said that its not in their system soi am wonderin if this is goin to be a niketown only release. hopefully finishline will get them.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Hopefully the picture is the reason the color looks off, if so I may get a pair. But then again what happened to this

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoops exclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

any info?
i heard it is the laser pair. Which makes sense since it is the same price and they are suppose to limited to what is stated above

^ yep it is, but when its removed there is an unwanted black loophole just sitting on the back of the shoe staring at you.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

im feelin these
pimp.gif

you know that these are supposed to be laser 6 rings right???
nerd.gif
i thought these were different, these six rings have the numbers on the side and the laser doesn't rap all the way around.

nerd.gif
hmmm you maybe right didn't too much look into them but yeah I seethe 91, 92, 93 now
eek.gif
...good eyes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom