Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Welp from what I gather off twitter....

If you got caught up cheating this time......"YOU NO BUY NO MORE"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between the ext lebrons and doernbecher 3s nike has gotten out of control with quality. Did they hire some young and cheaper person to oversee these? I would be calling for a 20% off coupon if I were you guys, 2 one of the main part of the shoe was backwards wtf.
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew these had landed at the crib and flew home after work. A few very minor glue issues but overall great condition, no backwards pattern or noticeable scratches. Feel super lucky just to have these, I'm amped right now!!
pimp.gif

Just got my pair in size 9.5 no backwords cole on mine. Got lucky and got a good pair no scratches at all. Just the box came beat up.

Haven't gotten to inspect my pair (12.5) for flaws in person yet, however the pattern isn't inverted like some people are experiencing.

I got a 10.5 and Cole is backwards. I'm guessing the ones that are backwards have different production dates from the others and probably made in a different factory?

10.5 with backwards COLE

2/13/13 - 5/27/13

The backwards pattern is pretty significant IMO and it looks like only certain size 10 and 10.5 pairs are affected by them so far.

But in reality, 90% of the people out there probably don't even realize that the patterns spell out COLE. 
mean.gif

I hope mine don't have the backwards print or any major flaws. I should be finding out tomorrow, but UPS hasn't updated my tracking since leaving Memphis at 10am yesterday...

Last edited:
I'm surprised with everyone complaining about the quality.  I would just feel happy to be able to get a pair.  I struck out so if anyone is not happy I would be glad to buy it off of your hands for what you paid for plus shipping.  I'll be wearing it so I don't care about the initial quality.

General consensus is just about all size 10 and I guess 10.5 also have the backwards "COLE"

How could something like that slip through and just produced like that :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom