Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I'm surprised with everyone complaining about the quality.  I would just feel happy to be able to get a pair.  I struck out so if anyone is not happy I would be glad to buy it off of your hands for what you paid for plus shipping.  I'll be wearing it so I don't care about the initial quality.
Same here! Be grateful for what you have.

General consensus is just about all size 10 and I guess 10.5 also have the backwards "COLE"

How could something like that slip through and just produced like that :smh:

If they let a dirty shoe slip through production then a backward cole is probably nothing. I bet the worker doesn't even know it said cole.

completely unacceptable!!!  I think you should send them back...
nerd.gif

I see what you just did there...

Puahahahahaha funny how he's pressing Nike for an answer when he knows damn well he bought more than 1.
Nah turns out this was after a random order of his was canceled this AM. I'm just interested so I know how I should play it in the future. Not tryin to miss out but don't want to get black listed tho...

jelly, those look awesome

thanks for the dedication

no problem bro, i hope you get through on the restock. i know you genuinely love these and would rock on a consistent basis.

as for me, these are definitely one of my top 5 jordan 3s period. im going to wear my pair ALOT.

I'm surprised with everyone complaining about the quality.  I would just feel happy to be able to get a pair.  I struck out so if anyone is not happy I would be glad to buy it off of your hands for what you paid for plus shipping.  I'll be wearing it so I don't care about the initial quality.

Product not as advertised... Hell, JB released and tagged those all black 9s as B-Grades and sold them for cheaper.

I wonder what kind of madness there would have been if the DB3s backward COLEs were released as B-Grades. LOL

jelly, those look awesome

thanks for the dedication

no problem bro, i hope you get through on the restock. i know you genuinely love these and would rock on a consistent basis.

as for me, these are definitely one of my top 5 jordan 3s period. im going to wear my pair ALOT.

i think we both know i aint getting a pair unless i hit a lick and pay reseller prices.

enjoy them tho

Almost time to go home... Weeee. Gotta take the puppy to get vaccinated then shoe time.

Last edited:
yea, thats where i saw it..i wasnt confirming anything. I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it...I know the name is "sneaker rumors". they were right about the 3s but wrong about the 4s..
its sneaker rumors.... they're a bunch of 13-18 year olds that either make up or steal all their info. 

No credibility whatsoever. I'd rather trust MN over them. 

Back
Top Bottom