Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

A little BIRDY told me the DB 3 restock is gonna happen next week. 7pm Eastern time. Didnt give me the exact date but gave me the time. This source has been right every time hes given me restock info.
It's always 7PM for restock's I feel like , but hopefully your "birdy" is right.

A big Definitely don't get your hopes up. There wasn't that many canceled order. I hope there's no tweeter feed, time, and date announce. That way you might have a chance, maybe.
There will be a twitter link but if you search Jordan 3 retro on NDC and keep refreshing you will get to the shoe before the link goes out. Its how I got my 88's on a NDC restock. about 6:55 pm keep refreshing.

Stoopid prices for size 10 or 10.5 on eBay.. Smh..
They are going for 50-100 more than all the other sizes..
Yea usually how it goes. Finally got my 2010 DB3s in, but I want to double up in due time before the price gets even dumber than it already is..

Stoopid prices for size 10 or 10.5 on eBay.. Smh..
They are going for 50-100 more than all the other sizes..
That's because that one dude screwed some many 10.5er's over by routing everyone with the free add to cart extention to sz 10.5 regardless of the sz, so pry the majority of the peeps who actually wanted a 10.5 didn't get - supply vs demand LOL
roll.gif

So how many 10.5s did he get then?
One person didn't get them all.....but anyone who had that extension with sizes 8-10, 11-14 all got a sz 10.5 added to their cart. So any true sz 10.5 going after their sz had to "compete" with everyone else who was using the extension.....

A little BIRDY told me the DB 3 restock is gonna happen next week. 7pm Eastern time. Didnt give me the exact date but gave me the time. This source has been right every time hes given me restock info.

Oh god is your source sherlocke Holmes or just anybody with a brain?? Imagine that, they're gonna put up canceled orders at the exact same and only time they've done it in 2013!

Don't tell anyone, but Phil knight told me this weekends new releases will be available online at 8am EST! Keep it on the low tho!

If you don't have a Nike employee texting you to tell you the shoes are about to go live then the only shot you have at getting these when it is a single release going back up is to be lucky enough that you don't wear a size that one of us wears. It isn't bots getting "restocked" shoes. That isn't how the programs work. It's crazy how some of you think these things operate lol

EDIT: size 10's on the chrome extensions didn't divert to the size 10.5; it worked normal and got size 10 in the cart.

Last edited:
Oh god is your source sherlocke Holmes or just anybody with a brain?? Imagine that, they're gonna put up canceled orders at the exact same and only time they've done it in 2013!

Don't tell anyone, but Phil knight told me this weekends new releases will be available online at 8am EST! Keep it on the low tho!

If you don't have a Nike employee texting you to tell you the shoes are about to go live then the only shot you have at getting these when it is a single release going back up is to be lucky enough that you don't wear a size that one of us wears. It isn't bots getting "restocked" shoes. That isn't how the programs work. It's crazy how some of you think these things operate lol

EDIT: size 10's on the chrome extensions didn't divert to the size 10.5; it worked normal and got size 10 in the cart.
if you seriously believe that then you are gonna be one salty guy come re release date.

if you seriously believe that then you are gonna be one salty guy come re release date.

I got 2 pairs already and if you don't seriously believe it you don't know what's going on. I get the text and am checked out before there is a tweet. I helped multiple NTers at the beginning of the month telling them about the restock well before it happened so they'd be ready.

I have had a program since last November and have been in that since it all started, seen every change, and know that Memphis wasn't the first one doing any of this. I know how it all works. Hell 75% of these guys think an auto add to cart 2 line script that a joker can write is the "bot" and the reason they miss out.

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs already and if you don't seriously believe it you don't know what's going on. I get the text and am checked out before there is a tweet. I helped multiple NTers at the beginning of the month telling them about the restock well before it happened so they'd be ready.

I have had a program since last November and have been in that since it all started, seen every change, and know that Memphis wasn't the first one doing any of this. I know how it all works. Hell 75% of these guys think an auto add to cart 2 line script that a joker can write is the "bot" and the reason they miss out.
THIS......

REPPED....

Bots are definitely the main reason people miss out on releases up until this point.  As for this one very limited release, I'm not sure how well bots worked.  Everyone doesn't have Nike contacts texting them about restocks. If you got a Nike contact texting you about restock times, you are in the minority.

Last edited:
Bots are definitely the main reason people miss out on restocks.  Everyone doesn't have Nike contacts texting them about restocks. If you got a Nike contact texting you about restock times, you are in the minority.

No. They are not. How do the bots work on a restock then. You tell me step for step how it goes down. On release day, yes, they work and take most of the shoes, because a certain sequence of events occurs. This sequence of events does not occur when NDC does a canceled order restock.

EDIT: My reply is to the original post of yours I have quoted, regarding restocks. Which would be the subject I was speaking on. You are talking about 2 different things now. You're also wrong about guys with nike contacts being in the minority on restocks. I'd be amazed if there are over 100 pairs of these put back up on NDC and there are over 100 people getting those texts. So....

Last edited:
No. They are not. How do the bots work on a restock then. You tell me step for step how it goes down. On release day, yes, they work and take most of the shoes, because a certain sequence of events occurs. This sequence of events does not occur when NDC does a canceled order restock.

EDIT: My reply is to the original post of yours I have quoted, regarding restocks. Which would be the subject I was speaking on. You are talking about 2 different things now. You're also wrong about guys with nike contacts being in the minority on restocks. I'd be amazed if there are over 100 pairs of these put back up on NDC and there are over 100 people getting those texts. So....
You can produce a code that monitors a real time twitter feed from Nikestore.

You wait for a tweet with a link that contains the words 'back' and 'limited'.

You process the html of that link using WWW::Mechanize and extract all hyperlinks.

You then produce a list of links that contain only product IDs.  You then trim this list down to unique entries.

Open each unique link with an add to cart bot.

User goes through their cart and removes any unwanted shoe.

That is what my algorithm does.

So how many 10.5s did he get then?

One person didn't get them all.....but anyone who had that extension with sizes 8-10, 11-14 all got a sz 10.5 added to their cart. So any true sz 10.5 going after their sz had to "compete" with everyone else who was using the extension.....

the fact that i was going for a size 10.5 :smh:

maybe i should have gone with an 11,

:lol: yeaaaa i wouldnt have got them regardless but screw that guy with the stupid bot

the fact that i was going for a size 10.5 :smh:

maybe i should have gone with an 11,

:lol: yeaaaa i wouldnt have got them regardless but screw that guy with the stupid bot

He's an NT member. sskarizm is his username.

NT member ******g over others in the site to remove his competition! Not good dude.

Back
Top Bottom