Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

REALLY DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN BLOCK YOU...

IT'S SO SIMPLE TO JUST THEN CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, USE GIFT CARDS, CHANGE IP AND CONTINUE ON.
Between my cell phone,mifi,DSL PROVIDER,and 4g iPad. I'll never be stopped. Plus as of last night,new layout bots just hit YouTube. Dudes are selling for $10-$25. Hopefully someone posts a free script with tutorial.

REALLY DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN BLOCK YOU...

IT'S SO SIMPLE TO JUST THEN CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, USE GIFT CARDS, CHANGE IP AND CONTINUE ON.
it just makes no sense calling you telling you that your blocked lol. why not on release day of lets say championship pack you go and add it to cart but when you go to checkout it tells you that you have been blocked and the item has been removed from your cart.

Last edited:
it just makes no sense calling you telling you that your blocked lol. why not on release day of lets say championship pack you go and add it to cart but when you go to checkout it tells you that you have been blocked and the item has been removed from your cart.
True. By the time you create a new account, change your ip, and get a gift card the shoes will then be sold out.

True. By the time you create a new account, change your ip, and get a gift card the shoes will then be sold out.

short sighted. the "ban" is supposed to be permanent not just to make you miss 1 release.

as stated before, I ordered 5 pairs of DB 6s back in the day when the limit was 5. I was called by Nike and told my order was canceled because I ordered too many. They could have easily sent me an email but didn't. Ultimately, I got 3/5 after they acknowledged there was no posted order limit.

Last edited:
Is it going to be a twitter link on the restock or can you just go straight to ndc? I can't log on to twitter from the work space comp that's why

Is it going to be a twitter link on the restock or can you just go straight to ndc? I can't log on to twitter from the work space comp that's why

if you know the link, then you should be good for ndc w/o twitter.
otherwise, add to cart from your phone, log in then complete checkout from your work computer.

160, you know nike can refuse to sell its product to whomever they decide... cant understand why you act so clueless when you post.
it makes things more difficult/inconvenient for the buyer.
yes, you can create a fake name and whatever but now you have to have gift cards on deck for those random moments.

I know nike can do what they want and sell to who they want if some funny business is going on but now a whole new set up is needed when you want to buy when and if you get caught
It just seems like too much trouble to buy some freaking shoes these days

Last edited:
How can you permanently ban a customer from buying your products just because they got every release? This can't be real life
laugh.gif

160, you know nike can refuse to sell its product to whomever they decide... cant understand why you act so clueless when you post.
it makes things more difficult/inconvenient for the buyer.
yes, you can create a fake name and whatever but now you have to have gift cards on deck for those random moments.

I know nike can do what they want and sell to who they want if some funny business is going on but now a whole new set up is needed when you want to buy and you get caught

It just seems like too much trouble to buy some freaking shoes these days

nike's been sending warnings tho so it shouldn't be a surprise when someone gets the ban... seems like the people getting banned are the more common known users not just the regular joe.

I do agree tho that its too much work to get shoes.

Online has the cheaters
RSVP has the cheaters
Local has random raffles that don't benefit the working folk or those that don't live that close

Probably why I was so excited when I actually was able to spend money on the toro 4s... been striking out so bad lately :lol:

How can you permanently ban a customer from buying your products just because they got every release? This can't be real life :lol:
where have you been?

Last edited:
wont be mad if i miss out on the re-release restock pairs i cant be too greedy now. Would love to have a 3rd pair to trade doe.

Noone wants to get rid of there Tiffs for these, straight up ! I thought it was a good exchange considering how alot of people want these but maybe i am high who knows. 

if worse comes to worse ill go that route of selling my 2013s and just pay for the tiffs but really dont want to go threw all that nonsense

I guess I got a long way to go before a warning. Ever since I got a NDC account I have only bought one Jordan retro shoes lol. The rest were NikeID. If this is the case then Nike is putting action where their mouth is. Saving up my chances for limited release only now. The rest of GR I got them rsvp.

short sighted. the "ban" is supposed to be permanent not just to make you miss 1 release.

as stated before, I ordered 5 pairs of DB 6s back in the day when the limit was 5. I was called by Nike and told my order was canceled because I ordered too many. They could have easily sent me an email but didn't. Ultimately, I got 3/5 after they acknowledged there was no posted order limit.
I agree with you just saying that if you dont find out that you've been hit until release time then you miss a release. Knowing beforehand allows you time to do all the changes and still cop. The surprise ban would deter the average user without resources to do all that other stuff, but it certainly be permaban status...

I don't know why people think that there's a whole mass of canceled orders. There was only like two people in this thread who's orders didn't ship

Exactly. Even if you multiply the canceled orders we know about by 10 to account for cancellations of customers outside of NT, it's still a small amount of shoes.

It goes both ways though, Even if you take all of the successful orders in this thread, and compare them to the supposed 3k its still a small amount.

I agree with you just saying that if you dont find out that you've been hit until release time then you miss a release. Knowing beforehand allows you time to do all the changes and still cop. The surprise ban would deter the average user without resources to do all that other stuff, but it certainly be permaban status...

:lol: that would be funny tho

Exactly. Even if you multiply the canceled orders we know about by 10 to account for cancellations of customers outside of NT, it's still a small amount of shoes.
theres a reason why there taking so long to release them..

not really... they just holding them like theyve been doing other cancels and returns

Back
Top Bottom