Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

at the end of the day, even after a new account is made, new cards are used to make purchases, and a new IP addy is set up, the shoes still have to ship somewhere and theres a good chance Nike can just block orders from being sent there, or just catch them in the mail like they did for 4W. id try to buy anything off NDC though with the same account/info just to see how far your order will go.

i just got my size 10 in, all backward Cole on the upper, slightly jagged tongue, and the right shoe looked slightly creased. they definitely could have passed for grey market status :rolleyes

otherwise, im just glad to finally have these

at the end of the day, even after a new account is made, new cards are used to make purchases, and a new IP addy is set up, the shoes still have to ship somewhere and theres a good chance Nike can just block orders from being sent there, or just catch them in the mail like they did for 4W. id try to buy anything off NDC though with the same account/info just to see how far your order will go.

STILL RELATIVELY EASY TO GET AROUND AS WELL.

AMEX or VISA gift cards will always work.

Probably the best way to go if you are using a bot.  

Last edited:
yeah, there is always a PO box, work address, or buddys house i guess

but who wants to keep changing addresses, creating new emails and buying prepaid cards. All Nike needs is a programmer who makes it his mission to stop or thwart bots and it becomes a cat and mouse game. Nike keep changing scripts and hackers keep hacking until the herd thins. It becomes a never ending game with no winner but fewer players.

but who wants to keep changing addresses, creating new emails and buying prepaid cards. All Nike needs is a programmer who makes it his mission to stop or thwart bots and it becomes a cat and mouse game. Nike keep changing scripts and hackers keep hacking until the herd thins. It becomes a never ending game with no winner but fewer players.

Agreed. It's progress on nikes part.
Biggest win could be on random restocks since banned members need to have gift cards on deck for random times. Not many feel like sitting on 500-1000 in gift cards indefinitely.

and if the THB tweet is real then he deserves it. He stays trolling @nikestore, baiting them about loading up megatron, etc.

So is it confirmed that cancelled pairs are dropping next weekend? Cuz I won a fire red raffle and cant get both.

Last edited:
If you think you have a good shot, try your luck at the dbs. If you miss out, you can get fire red 3s for like 180 from a reseller which isn't bad 

ur better off getting the fire red 3s vs ending up empty handed for both.

This man knows. Don't give into the hype. Them DB3 at this point is this _ close to being a dream. Worst case scenario you have 15 days return policy or just sell it back for retail. Hell if you get a DB3, you can sell the FR3 for under retail if you have to.

This man knows. Don't give into the hype. Them DB3 at this point is this _ close to being a dream. Worst case scenario you have 15 days return policy or just sell it back for retail. Hell if you get a DB3, you can sell the FR3 for under retail if you have to.
Solid advice everyone.

The only way ill end up empty handed is if Nike calls the pair back mid shipment. It would be the first time I done it so it is a possibility. But the guy I went to for this help got 6 pairs a few weeks back.

I just need to know if they are really coming out this weekend.

Last edited:
Solid advice everyone.

The only way ill end up empty handed is if Nike calls the pair back mid shipment. It would be the first time I done it so it is a possibility. But the guy I went to for this help got 6 pairs a few weeks back.

:lol: at banking on getting them because you have assistance... its not that many pairs to go round.... even if like 200 drop, how many are actually dropping in your size?

Solid advice everyone.

Expect them to drop anytime  between now and 8/31 (the end of their financial quarter)

:lol: at banking on getting them because you have assistance... its not that many pairs to go round.... even if like 200 drop, how many are actually dropping in your size?
10.5 and 11 are the most common sizes last I checked

If u couldnt get dbs the first time you prob wont e able to get them the second time. Less quantities by a lot.
Yah but I didnt have the assistance you and memphis had

View media item 523068My son finally decided to wear his DB's after having them on ice for 2 weeks
:smokin

Expect them to drop anytime  between now and 8/31 (the end of their financial quarter)
Arent the profits given to charity? Financial quarter shouldnt have anything to do with it but good looking out. Looks like there is no guarantee it is rereleasing on the 10th. I would be surprised if

Back
Top Bottom