Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Even if you have to write a more advanced script it does not take a degree. So yes, ignorant. You can get the same info as taking one college class on scripting, online. Would I need a degree in computer science in order to take a scripting class? No, that'd be kinda pointless wouldn't it.
Psshhh ain't no one got time for all that, and you're just taking my original figure of speech way too literally.

Last edited:
short-shot.gif

nike got us good
time to bail lol

what ignorance? not everyone feels like the scripts are ethical. also, its been proven that it takes more than just a simple script. all a simple script does is increase your chances and puts you at risk to get banned if you do get through.

The ignorance in these silly posts lol
Even if you have to write a more advanced script it does not take a degree. So yes, ignorant. You can get the same info as taking one college class on scripting, online. Would I need a degree in computer science in order to take a scripting class? No, that'd be kinda pointless wouldn't it.
Yet another irrelevant post. Was this educating me? Looks like you didn't bother reading my comment.

Truth be told... I'm considering buying a new, used laptop just to run scripts to get shoes. If I get banned from ndc, so what? I'm getting locked out of shoes anyway.I coukdnt even grab the green glows for a friend last night after waiting half an hour in line, and the Damn twitter link was so late, that I ended up searching ndc for the shoe. Do I want to? No, but it's looking like we don't have a choice. I feel like I'm riding a bicycle in a car race.

Edit: for some reason I thought I was in the bot thread.

Last edited:
Truth be told... I'm considering buying a new, used laptop just to run scripts to get shoes. If I get banned from ndc, so what? I'm getting locked out of shoes anyway.I coukdnt even grab the green glows for a friend last night after waiting half an hour in line, and the Damn twitter link was so late, that I ended up searching ndc for the shoe. Do I want to? No, but it's looking like we don't have a choice. I feel like I'm riding a bicycle in a car race.

You do know those weren't "TLO" right ? 

You do know those weren't "TLO" right ? 

:rofl:

I was gonna try to get a eloc gc or a "free" pair but I'm a 12 & the error never happened in my sz lol, Easy lie to get caught up in

Gator was does that pic mean? And who is that dude in the air Yeezys? It's not u is it? I saw that guy in those plat Yeezys on 8/16 at 21Mercer

Back
Top Bottom