Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

^^ I don't know why you're referring to my post as me being "salty." I got my DB3's, I was just making a comment on the state of the shoe game.

Sodium induced posts, these dropped like a month ago.
You don't need a degree to write a simple script. The ignorance in these salty posts lol

what ignorance? not everyone feels like the scripts are ethical. also, its been proven that it takes more than just a simple script. all a simple script does is increase your chances and puts you at risk to get banned if you do get through.

The ignorance in these silly posts lol

You don't need a degree to write a simple script. The ignorance in these salty posts lol
Haha dudes on NT loooovvee taking **** literally. A "simple" script just doesn't cut it anymore dummy. Again, I don't get why you people keep attaching my comment to salt, only release I struck out on this year was the Champ Pack and I knew that was coming anyways.

what ignorance? not everyone feels like the scripts are ethical. also, its been proven that it takes more than just a simple script. all a simple script does is increase your chances and puts you at risk to get banned if you do get through.

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah since the Fear 5's are looking harder to get, I'll gladly get the dunks (somewhat similar color way) and for about half the price?! Pssh easy cop.

^^ I don't know why you're referring to my post as me being "salty." I got my DB3's, I was just making a comment on the state of the shoe game.
Was only talking about the constant rehashing about the way a release went a month ago.

Majority of people I know that went after these got their pair and a good amount got multiples.

If anybody that missed out was going to pay resale or trade to get these they would have by now so talking about how the initial release went down is kind of pointless a month later.

I just think its easy to blame autobots and decepticons. There were a bunch of people that bought these without scripts, to constantly blame failures on people gaming the system is just getting old.  The largest component that comes into play when copping online is the size you wear, that alone will determine how your experience is versus someone else who may or may not have the same level of competition.

Deeds - no way your guys got multiples manually. Period

Also, it's the db3 thread so if people are still venting a month later then so be it. The same way you can say what happened was old news is the same way that people can stop coming in here, you know?

I can agree that autobots get blamed regardless just like resellers and lurkers used to get blamed whenever something sold out but there are certain release that they are to blame. This was definitely one of them.

I feel you on that. If scripts were easy everyone would be bot copping.

Even if you have to write a more advanced script it does not take a degree. So yes, ignorant. You can get the same info as taking one college class on scripting, online. Would I need a degree in computer science in order to take a scripting class? No, that'd be kinda pointless wouldn't it.

Was only talking about the constant rehashing about the way a release went a month ago.
Majority of people I know that went after these got their pair and a good amount got multiples.
If anybody that missed out was going to pay resale or trade to get these they would have by now so talking about how the initial release went down is kind of pointless a month later.

I just think its easy to blame autobots and decepticons. There were a bunch of people that bought these without scripts, to constantly blame failures on people gaming the system is just getting old.  The largest component that comes into play when copping online is the size you wear, that alone will determine how your experience is versus someone else who may or may not have the same level of competition.

looks at avy

:stoneface:

just stop

looks at avy

:stoneface:

just stop

Scratch anything said previously, I see the pity party is in full effect.

Last edited:

The largest component that comes into play when copping online is the size you wear, that alone will determine how your experience is versus someone else who may or may not have the same level of competition.

Back
Top Bottom