Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Not a lot of people enjoy getting up that early on a Saturday morning when there's nothing in it for them. I've done the drive before from Nike Roosevelt to Nike NYC. It's about an hour 10 min.

Actually it's smartest to go from NYC to Roosevelt because parking in the city can be a pain sometimes. Get there a little extra early and find a spot. Get the kicks and shoot to Long Island.

Just saying people come from 2-3 hours away at times to get to Nike NYC. Might as well take the extra hour to Roosevelt if they're killing their Saturday morning anyway.

I live in NYC but even for me it's an hour (usually longer) from my house. Save those friends and family favors for when you really really need it. Most of the time they don't understand why you collect in the first place... And if they do they probably want their own pair :smokin

QFT

I must admit parking/traffic are stupid in NYC i couldnt live that live...its pretty much the same everywhere specially uptown (parking) and timesquare smh

Last edited:
Not a lot of people enjoy getting up that early on a Saturday morning when there's nothing in it for them. I've done the drive before from Nike Roosevelt to Nike NYC. It's about an hour 10 min.

Actually it's smartest to go from NYC to Roosevelt because parking in the city can be a pain sometimes. Get there a little extra early and find a spot. Get the kicks and shoot to Long Island.

Just saying people come from 2-3 hours away at times to get to Nike NYC. Might as well take the extra hour to Roosevelt if they're killing their Saturday morning anyway.

I live in NYC but even for me it's an hour (usually longer) from my house. Save those friends and family favors for when you really really need it. Most of the time they don't understand why you collect in the first place... And if they do they probably want their own pair :smokin

So you're saying it takes about an hour to get to Roosevelt Field Mall? I was thinking of doing that trip if I was able to secure an RSVP at NTNYC and NTRF. Google maps say 40 mins.. but I guess it doesn't take into account the traffic? I figured traffic from 5th Ave at 8:15 on a Saturday AM to Roosevelt Field Mall wouldn't be too bad.

*Filing this under future reference, if I ever get lucky enough to get two RSVPs... yea righttt :lol:*

I'm going to wake up at 4am so I can be on point when NDC tweets the link!

For NTNY, what would happen to any leftover pairs after the RSVP window closes? Do they release them to the public or the employees grab 'em all up?

JUST BIT THE BULLET AND PAID $400 FROM MY LOCAL HOOK UP *KANYE SHRUG*
I KNOW MY CHANCES ON NDC TOMORROW ARE SLIM TO NONE

WHAT'S TO STOP THAT PERSON FROM JUST PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME DOWN FOR THE SECOND RSVP AND HAVE THAT PERSON PICK IT UP FROM ROOSEVELT AT THE SAME TIME THEY PICK THEIRS UP FROM NYC. IT SEEMS LIKE A FUTILE EFFORT BY THE NIKETOWN TO ME TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING MULTIPLES FROM DIFFERENT NIKETOWNS.
the pick up window was announced after the DM's were received and replied too.

How would someone know the pickup time was shortened a half hour prior to sending their DM? They wouldn't

I'M SAYING WHY EVEN PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE? IF YOUR INTENTION WAS TO GET MULTIPLES FROM DIFFERENT NIKETOWNS JUST PUT DOWN A FRIEND WHO WILL PICKUP FOR YOU FROM THE JUMP, WHEN YOU RSVP'D. REGARDLESS, OF WHAT THE PICKUP WINDOW MIGHT BE. THAT WAY YOU ARE COVERED IF THE PICKUP WINDOW ENDS UP BEING 30 MINUTES OR SEVERAL HOURS.

Why not just reserve both pairs at the same niketown and put both names down?

Who got the jimmy jazz link
laugh.gif

For the hazelnuts they told people on line to go home -- there were plenty of pairs left over when i left at 9:15am and no RE-RSVP either so take it for what its worth.

They started to use that same tactic at Nike Dallas they say they're re-rsvp but it never happens first time I saw it was with the Black Toes.

Last edited:
dont kno how far apart hey are but im assuming its do-able

but im almost positive the reason for that window is so someone can miss it & that set goes to a employee instantly
Its certainly possible.  What needs to happen is you need to be at Nike NYC at 8am sharp waiting outside.  Then from there it should take you 10 minutes max to get your sneaker on a limited release (if its a general release such as playoff 11's, you can be there for more than a hr).  Then you can take the midtown tunnel (toll) and 495 East straight to RooseveltFD.  98% chance there is no traffic on a Sat. morning and it should take about 20-25 minutes from Nike NYC to Roosevelt FD..

Back
Top Bottom