Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Its certainly possible.  What needs to happen is you need to be at Nike NYC at 8am sharp waiting outside.  Then from there it should take you 10 minutes max to get your sneaker on a limited release (if its a general release such as playoff 11's, you can be there for more than a hr).  Then you can take the midtown tunnel (toll) and 495 East straight to RooseveltFD.  98% chance there is no traffic on a Sat. morning and it should take about 20-25 minutes from Nike NYC to Roosevelt FD..
I agree with the no traffic on a Saturday morning (although it exists sometimes)- but 20-25 min is a little off. 40-45 seems more in the realm of reality

These are the same in every way. No need to speculate about nike making slight adjustments. One key factor to support my claim is that these shoes are for charity. Second nike had credited cole johanson with the design so it would be ridiculous to make any change to a money maker. If it ain't broke... No need to fix it. I'm sure you could find videos on YouTube comparing the two.

Funny thing that icysneakers lowered their prices by $20 LOL.  I e-mailed them that ebay prices at its lowest I've seen is $450-$500 so far.  They actually replied that they want to make AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN.  I guess they were being honest lol.  400% profit.  SMH

Thats ridiculous. You should only try to pre sale if you have the shoes on lock. Who does this guy think he is? 

WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT FROM NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS?
roll.gif
sorry sir, didn't think niketown would give you them so soon

WOW

"I charge $150 to $200 to get these shoes so 9 out of 10x I've got your shoes so what does that means If i can't get your shoes I'm going to refund you $300 of your money back for my convince was to stand in line and and you'll still have enough money to still buy a pair of shoes."

I don't understand what goes through people's minds when they think of stuff like this...
He's just trying to find the IDIOTS out there who will actually fall for this, so he can get $150 free dollars.

sorry sir, didn't think niketown would give you them so soon
I OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE THEM IN HAND OR I WOULD POST PICTURES. IT WORKS LIKE THIS SELLER SENDS ME AN INVOICE THROUGH PAYPAL I PAY INVOICE. WHEN HE GETS THE SHOES ON SATURDAY HE DELIVERS THEM.

WOW

"I charge $150 to $200 to get these shoes so 9 out of 10x I've got your shoes so what does that means If i can't get your shoes I'm going to refund you $300 of your money back for my convince was to stand in line and and you'll still have enough money to still buy a pair of shoes."

I don't understand what goes through people's minds when they think of stuff like this...

How does one even expect to get multiple pairs of these? He'll have 3 people send him money for the kicks and he'll have over 1,000 in cash but he can only cop off NDC since he wouldn't be waiting in line at any retail store to get these.  Or he'll actually stand in line for 8 hours to try to get them, and fail, then only have to refund the money.  But I guess that's his motivation for trying right? Free money then he goes to "work" and waits in line for hours to try to fulfill his job. Damn kids.

Last edited:
Anyone know how early people camp out for pairs to be released or do they still re rsvp them?

Last edited:
So just a quick question because I'm still new to all this twitter link only stuff:

so basically you sit and wait on nikestore's twitter page prior to 8 am? Does the page automatically refresh/update or do I have to manually do that? Because that could cost precious seconds. And is there an option on your twitter to allow the page to auto-update while you're on it?

Thanks and for anyone who answers my question, I have a small reward as a thank you. Might help you in getting these tomorrow morning.
For the time I was successful on NDC, I just manually refreshed until I saw the tweet the clicked on the link and tried to add to cart. These will be a mission, but yeah I manually refresh it.

I agree with the no traffic on a Saturday morning (although it exists sometimes)- but 20-25 min is a little off. 40-45 seems more in the realm of reality
Agreed.  I do it all the time.  I pick up at NYC 8 am sharp.  I'm usually there by like 7:45am waiting approximately 10 mins or so on the line after 8am start time.  Of course, this is depending on the release.  If its a GR then expect line to be longer i.e. toro iv's.  But for limited releases, its usually in and out.  They let 10 ppl in at a time. Out of NYC by like 815am or so, then head straight to Roosevelt and there usually by 9am.  Light work!

Back
Top Bottom