Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I'm just wondering where all these people are coming from for the DB's, haven't seen so many new NT'ers until a week ago when the locked forum blew up.
could be people like me. I've Ben trolling this site for years. Longer than most people have been members. I the beginning it was because of a game called lost power city, that had a bunch of people from here. I only joined recently because it's so hard to cop shoes now. It wasn't this hard even a year ago.

People need to know the difference between profit, break-even, and loss if they are truly dumb enough to think Nike losses anything from DBs, their greatest marketing scheme after paying the banned fines. And that is without including a tax-write off
Proceeds are the profit nike would make after paying for labor/materials/ marketing ect...So all the money they invest they recoup, all the profits are donated, meaning they don't make any money. If you think them spending time on something and not generating a profit directly from it isn't the same as taking a loss then I don't know what to tell you. But you cant sustain a buisiness by breaking even...Also a tax write off isn't them making anything either it's just a re distribution of where money goes...

But I know you all hella smart and most yall work finance for nike, so I'll shut up.

Not for once do I think Nike send them all of the proceeds.

And if they do its a tax write off regardless, so if JB were smart they'd make a good amount of these.
They will figure out a way to increase costs (e.g. paying some consulting company that they own, etc.) to make it to where they still make money.

I'm using two laptops, and it's allowing to log in my Nike account on one computer but not the other. Will there be a problem if I try to checkout without an account logged on the other computer??

Last edited:
How many people outside ntny. I might need to go there? They gonna have all the extras cause not everyone's getting up at 8pm

If I get a pair I probably won't be able to go back to sleep out of sheer excitement that I got one. Like winning the lottery. Again I have about 5 people trying. Good luck all.

chances are 50-75 pairs per store and 1500+/- for online.......not to shabby

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove by about 10 min ago and it looked like 50. Probably more now
eek.gif
  It turns to FCFS after people don't claim their pairs?  Isn't there an RE-RSVP for unclaimed pairs?

Back
Top Bottom