Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Quick question, Nike always cancels some orders, so when do those cancelled shoes get put back up? randomly throughout the day?

Quick question, Nike always cancels some orders, so when do those cancelled shoes get put back up? randomly throughout the day?
they end up at random nike outlets i believe. I remember my friend getting some yeezy 2's at a nike outlet they were all the way in the back.

Do you guys actually like the colorway or just want them because they are limited. I saw them today and wasnt impressed. They loooked sooo dusty.

Sup fellas...

smokin.gif

See you in 5 hours for the LOL's...

MY DAY TONIGHT/TOMORROW

Sleeping before 12am, waking up at 4:40am, buying shoes at 5:05am, tweeting that my order went threw on nike.com

falling back asleep waking up at 10am getting a cancelation email about the shoes, wondering if my money will be refunded asap, go to work at 12pm, getting out in the afternoon then going to watch the conjuring
gonna be scary as hell
indifferent.gif
I'm pumped tho haha

I really thgought this thread would be way more ridiculous by now.
But I guess give it time. As the time gets closer it will probably pick up alot.

Best of luck to those ONLY copping to wear.

REMINDER: If your breakfast is bland tomorrow morning...no need to look anywhere else.

I really thgought this thread would be way more ridiculous by now.
But I guess give it time. As the time gets closer it will probably pick up alot.

Most people have already accepted defeat, of course they are still going to try but expectations are very low.
Need a preview, check the db am95 thread.

if i dont cop tomorrow morning im giving myself a COLDBJ tomorrow. and if i do i will set the pair on fire for all the trouble these have caused me. ill post a vid either way hahaha

is > still the button on twitter to make it show new tweets? i'm testing it out right now and it is highlighting the first tweet on the page, never seen it do that before

I need to take a nap. Set multiple alarms. Good luck to everyone.

At least at 7:02 you will know if you have a pair or not and go back to sleep

Back
Top Bottom