Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I passed. As iconic as this shoe I just didn’t like this release or it just didn’t feel like the right time to buy. My wallet is always ok but I’m glad that someone else will probably get my size 12 that will love them.

I liked these, but didn't love them like I thought I would.

I had the FTL employee grab me another pair, because it was glue or something on the back heal. Looked a worker had tried to wipe the excess off and didn't get all of it. New pair is cool. If they're comfortable, I might get another pair on sale down the line.

Thank you. As far as the guides are concerned, if you're OG enough to remember how air-jordans.com used to be, I want it to be like that AND more. I'll have to see. Might even enlist some dudes to help but not sure quite yet how I want to approach it overall.

That used to be the go to

That used to be the go to

Gotta use the way back machine internet archive to get that nostalgia.

This was the go to and how I found niketalk.com:nthat:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130701000000*/www.air-jordans.com

IMG_0057.PNG
IMG_0058.PNG

That game was amazing live. I was still living at home (I didn't move out until I was 29 due to major health reasons, a liver transplant was one of them). Was sitting on the edge of my chair in my bedroom while wearing my Authentic Champion Jordan Jersey. Went out the next day to find the hat and shirt (had to wait a few days for it to hit the stores in PA). Watching that game, how he took it over as he did NOT want to lose just showed me how much the GOAT he was!! And I do have the game (and all 6 Bulls Championship playoff runs) on VHS still.

And trust me buddy, I know she's a keeper! I knew from out first date back almost 10 years ago (which is the same date I proposed on too). She's AMAZING and my best friend!!! And she understands my sneaker obsession.
You had me watching Jordan highlights last night on YouTube. I was 9 during this game but I remember watching the game. I forgot how deadly his fadeaway jumper was and his hang time when shooting jumpers. Son would release the ball right before his feet would touch the ground crazy.

Wish I wouldn’t have got played by Nike into getting these early. I was so excited about having early access to something that I just bought and didn’t really think. I could have saved $20 on the shoes by going through finish line. Oh well, maybe there will be a shirt I really like at finish line that I could get $20 off. I would like to have the last shot shirt but they only have the tank top version of the one I want. I’d have to pay $40 to get the shirt I want from one of the other shoe places
You can always return them right?

If I cop I’ll prob never wear these. I don’t need to cop another pair of shoes that I most likely won’t wear.

Was checking out a Size 12 at the local FNL. Shoe was jacked with glue stains, just terrible. Nubuck much closer to OG than the 05 or 11. Leather was soft but I'm not convinced it's high quality (could be wrong). Banana toe a bit much but not a deal-breaker. I'll buy these down the line in the 140-160 range minus the glue stains thank you very much...

Shot around in these today

Zoom felt like bricks

Maybe they’ll feel better after some break in. I used to love hooping in OGs but don’t think I’ll be hooping in these

Got my FTL pair in today and I’m pissed at the horrible qc on these. To see that multiple people have had the same issue makes me want to return them.

I am pretty disappointed after trying these on earlier before work. That isn't any zoom I have felt in the heel. That felt like extra squishy phylon or eva. I know the shoe sat lower to the ground, but I felt like I was wearing a football boot and not a bball sneaker.

Tongue curves inward oddly as well. Lack of iridescent effect on the teeth and midsole, glue ALL over the toe box. Jesus christ man. Time to hunt down a pair of 05s or OGs, this is ridiculous. I am glad I don't mess with J's anymore.

Glad everyone who wanted em got them though. My FTL still had 3 pairs in my size 11.
Atleast they didnt block off the airscoop

These reminded me of the Indiglo 14 drop . I can recall looking forward to release day for those just to see the quality and passed hard . Even looking at every last shot pair in my size at the store they look like Kindergarteners glues them together . So embarrassing for $190 . I copped with a coupon but my god can the factories do a better job with such an iconic shoe . :frown:

These reminded me of the Indiglo 14 drop . I can recall looking forward to release day for those just to see the quality and passed hard . Even looking at every last shot pair in my size at the store they look like Kindergarteners glues them together . So embarrassing for $190 . I copped with a coupon but my god can the factories do a better job with such an iconic shoe . :frown:
I was so damn hype for those... Still never got them... Honestly I'm good wit the black toes cuz I also skipped these. Guess those were the only ones I needed

Went to cop, but walked out with 2 jordan swingmans(i dont even wear jerseys like that, so the M&N ones were out of the question; except that #12 one I need that in my life) instead...may regret it, but I had to have them. Quality is ehhh and I'll probably only wear them once or twice if at all, but it was like fate... they only had 1 size left in each color and both were my size. Last shots will be back again, or who knows stay under retail on StockX until I'm ready to purchase. Not much dropping I want for a while, so I may grab them next month if the price stays right.

Last edited:

I’m a victim of that one. I still copped for nostalgia reasons. But they’re so damn uncomfortable, I hate wearing them. Just super stiff, no flex or give in the toe area. The pair I got (ordered online) had tons of loose threads and random glue hits.

No need to mention the leather quality on them. :sick:

I think releasing them in the Summer was a bad idea. People will have no urgency to wear them right away, the sun will kill the suede.

Same way I felt about Cap and Cowns this photoshop of the 11s releasing in October, should have dropped in May.
Air-Jordan-11-Platinum-Tint.png

Cap and Gowns should have been mass produced and they would have killed in sales in October, or black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom