Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Oh for sure, I think moving GRs close to release is dumb. Holding onto them in lucrative sizes for a longer period might make sense. I wear a common size (11) and Concord 11s from a little over a year and a half ago are going for $425 or so (I know this because I’m debating selling my extra pair rn haha). That’s solid profit for anyone who might have held them but obviously not all GRs are anything like this. Obviously, you have to consider potential storage costs and also DS shoe degradation if you’re going to do this as well. There is definitely relatively easy money to be made in long term sneaker reselling as a hobby but you REALLY have to know what you’re doing. Trying to do it on a larger level becomes an ordeal though and StockX will slap you with a 1099 (in the US) if you do > $20k in sales in a given year.

That makes sense. This is the Larry Brown way (Playing the right way).

I just get annoyed at the reseller(s) who takes themselves to seriously. And ever since we went in to lockdown and the funemployment checks started flying.....

I had some idiot buy something and then file an unauthorized transaction so I shipped him an empty box, kept the money and kicks. He kept messaging me asking why I shipped an empty box and I ignored his ***

:rofl: after he tried to jig the system. Wow.

I only had a buyer tell ebay the same thing and ebay gave him his money back. Mind you I told ebay and showed them proof that dude was trying to get over and he did get over, but the agent was like it was a one off thing for them to do that. I wouldn't have cared if he jigged EBAY on his own time. Just do not sully my 16 years of perfect ebay tenure.

$164 for my personal pair, no need to expedite shipping for these.... just glad I got em in the low on RD

85612705-89F1-43A6-86CE-20D066F25B0C.jpeg

:rofl: after he tried to jig the system. Wow.

I only had a buyer tell ebay the same thing and ebay gave him his money back. Mind you I told ebay and showed them proof that dude was trying to get over and he did get over, but the agent was like it was a one off thing for them to do that. I wouldn't have cared if he jigged EBAY on his own time. Just do not sully my 16 years of perfect ebay tenure.
Yea if you get the unauthorized transaction email from PayPal that’s free game to send an empty box. Cuz you can’t say someone else paid for the item with your info and then say the item wasn’t received as described, makes no sense lol. Usually though it happens a few weeks after you ship but let’s say you ain’t send the item out yet then you lit.

Yea if you get the unauthorized transaction email from PayPal that’s free game to send an empty box. Cuz you can’t say someone else paid for the item with your info and then say the item wasn’t received as described, makes no sense lol. Usually though it happens a few weeks after you ship but let’s say you ain’t send the item out yet then you lit.
Just sent you a private message. Your box won’t be empty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom