Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Yeah they did me like that on the 5s last month. I kept spamming and finally checked out and then got the oos email the next day or so....goodluck tho.
Yea thanks. I’ll live if they cancel, but I copped the t shirt too so just having the t shirt would be annoying lol

5C00B22F-367E-4368-8E6C-C6A822C68A4D.jpeg
Picked up a pair for the fiancée. Good thing I passed because the sole is legit pink. I like the detail on them though

Last edited:
Didn't think these would sellout so fast.. this thread is only 20 pages an shoe still soldout.. smh

The fake sellout and then restock thing is so annoying. First day on sale is the only time manual has a chance. Restocks are immediately eaten by bots. Just put all the stock on sale the first day
Facts.. I was sayin the same thing in the other release threads

With the way this year has gone, until further notice, you cannot use NT thread pages as a barometer for how fast a shoe will sell.
every time I say this, dudes wanna argue up and down that they can tell if a shoe is hyped based off thread count here and YouTube sneaker head videos...There’s a whole other world of consumers without NT logins who don’t know who these YT dudes are that F wit these releases.. not to mention the surge of novice resellers buying in bulk so they can make $14 off stockx

Last edited:
I watch the YouTube vids to get a better look at what I like and don’t what’s wrong with that!??!

Got my pair off SNKRS for $164.73 with my wife’s first responder 20 percent off coupon. Called in after placing order and this nice lady put the code in for me.
Dang I would have tried if I know they would do this. I want like 3 more pairs this summer so I’ll try my luck.

Back
Top Bottom