CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

^ good luck finding those for $135
laugh.gif

I dont usually complain about the prices, but $135.00? JB is increases the prices way too much. In 2008 the damn Eminem's were only $110.00

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Sad that when these retroed the last time they were $110.
smh.gif

Because that's how much they are worth. IMO the I's and IIs should retail for either $95 or $100. 

Originally Posted by airtrainerkid

Jake van Daam anyone? special? Designer? so i can hate mail him about other products.lol

Don't know if you can read, but the sample tag says that he is a developer... not a designer.

And there is a difference between what a designer and developer does.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Whoa, they actually have the "Nike" in the back??  

If this is the final product, then JB will get a big thumbs up from me. 

Although, the back tab is supposed to be black, and the Nike lettering Red, I'll take them anyway.

i second that commment ma brother

They nice, but nothing to lose sleep over. Also noticed a small minor detail........the back where it reads NIKE is red on the previous 3 releases it was black ...........

76_3_.jpg

Jordan_Retro_II__3_.jpg

Like i said MINOR
laugh.gif

These are very nice. Always have been a fan of II's and I am loving the NIKE on the back...But the 135 price tag isnt right...To go from 110 to 135 there is no justification. But, to be honest these probably will sell well in my area, if it has a jumpman on it, people will buy it

Back
Top Bottom