CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

I just hope the final product has "nike" on the back and not "air" like the anniversary edition. It may or nay not change my mind. All of the other small details are irrelevant to me.

I wonder the toebox on these will crease right away like the 2004 retros...... most likely seeing as how JB's quality has gone down hill

Saved the Date for sure...I will def get a pair of these.  Love IIs and this color makes it very easy.

Yes... Coppin these to celebrate my first year of college
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Change the name of this thread to "WHITE/RED/BLACK" AJ II.
NOT BLACK.

The dominant color of any shoe (white in this case) is always the 1st color that should be mentioned. Do your homework.

Don Juan

I was kind of turned off by the heel portion of the shoe, because it's mostly read, unlike the '04 retro and OG's, which had a black top heel.

But JB always has to tweak a retro to distinguish it from it's predecessor.

'04 introduced the black lining across the shoes (diff from OG)

'10 Has an all red heel tab (diff from '04)

But JB always has to tweak a retro to distinguish it from it's predecessor.

'04 introduced the black lining across the shoes (diff from OG)

'10 Has an all red heel tab (diff from '04)

Isn't that a given they'll do something along those lines?

Originally Posted by D0NNNJUANNN

Change the name of this thread to "WHITE/RED/BLACK" AJ II.
NOT BLACK.

The dominant color of any shoe (white in this case) is always the 1st color that should be mentioned. Do your homework.

Don Juan

i know exactly what you mean & it irks me when somebody types,or says it wrong i always correct people & they say "thats what i said" which it never was...... you get those red & white XII's no i got the white/red xii.... "T.W.I.S."... NO it was not......

Back
Top Bottom