CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Woah Nike on the Back
pimp.gif
doesnt matter will hopefully get 2 pairs
smile.gif

they look good. I'll pass on them (I finally decided to start wearing my 04 retro II's a few months ago). But, if done right, this will be a must cop for a lot of people.

I just sold my deadstock 04's sz 11 because I knew these were coming out and I prefer a sz 11.5. If they have AIR on the back = no cop, I'll just get another pair of 04's. If they have JORDAN on the back like the carolina's then it's a good maybe.

not really a fan of the 2's. got the black/metallic pair and dont really like em. probably would pass on these

This is a bad retro and bad timing for it as well, it was just released in mid 2004! There are SEVERAL different colorways of different styles that have yet to be retro'd and they are continuing to pump out and re-release retro's in colorways that have been retro'd already!
tired.gif
 Also they have got to stop raising the price!

It's also funny how you guys are gawking over the NIKE on back
smile.gif
that's how the shoes are supposed to be. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Quality looks shot.
sick.gif

Not that big of a fan of II's cushioning. Pass.

you would have said quality looks shot no matter what possible jordan shoe this could have been. that would still have been your response. They're is in no way shape or form any possible way to tell that these have bad quality from a picture.

I was hoping that they dropped them w/o the piping b/c I love the og colorway. My 04's are dead so I might pull the trigger on these again.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

This is a bad retro and bad timing for it as well, it was just released in mid 2004! There are SEVERAL different colorways of different styles that have yet to be retro'd and they are continuing to pump out and re-release retro's in colorways that have been retro'd already!
tired.gif

smile.gif
Yep, I don't understand it either. Man they're really milking this retro thing.

331985615.jpg

Originally Posted by cnoriega

tired.gif

smile.gif

What do you mean gawking, of course everyone is, have you seen the other Retro II's confirmed for 2010?? 

They have the "AIR" lettering in the back.   I'm sure we all thought these would too, so that's why it is a surprise.
laugh.gif

Now THIS is good news.
smokin.gif

Greatest pair of sneakers EVER designed....in my opinion of course

Back
Top Bottom