CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Not my flavor of kool-aid but they ARE nice. Truest to the originals. I'd love to get them but, with so much heat coming out this year, I'll have to pass on these if they release.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

People already complaining? Jesus, some of you are never satisfied. I for one, will be happy if these release, as I missed out on the '04 release because I wasn't working yet. And with all the crappy colorways we've seen thus far, these are a breathe of fresh air. Inhale and shut the hell up with the complaining.

Hold up, who's complaining? 

damn these were like $110 or $115 when they came out in 04...i guess when people buy j's regardless thats what happens, higher prices smh

I hope these have better quality leather than they did the last time they were retroed

I might would get these, but $135, JB is getting crazy with the prices

Nah, these exact ones are not gonna come out.
JB doesn't put "Nike" on their shoes anymore.

dont forgot this is only a sample...

the samples ALWAYS  have the BEST quality/ correct shape....

the 'actual/ release' product is almost always WORSE...

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by icqboy51

dont forgot this is only a sample...

the samples ALWAYS  have the BEST quality/ correct shape....

the 'actual/ release' product is almost always WORSE...

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
care to show an example?

Had the 04's never really liked them so I traded them for a pair of Hare 1's, doubt I'll pick these up unless they go on sale.
Oh & thanks for the pics.

I actually really like these II's, I don't know why but this CW is top ten on my list, wished I would have got the 04's but now i got another chance.

idk wat you guys are talking about JB not dropping 2s with nike on the back look at the cdp but think about nike for og colorways and air for retro plus colorways

Back
Top Bottom