CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Yeah, so I've decided that I'm going to keep rockin' my 2004's of the same CW. I'll definitely pick these re-re-re-releases up someday, but right now my 2004's are still dope! Also, I have a pair of 2004 "Melo" II's that I just purchased, so I am much more excited to recieve those in the mail!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Just got my shipment of these bad boys in today.  Quality is solid.  Nice clean simple colorway.  2 thumbs up! 

22015ee767a2e7cecc8d6bdd7e055a76881eac4.jpg

4e7258beb8619a3ce8bc32974af617379879e74.jpg

84625cbe5b6e2a25ed6c3b69ccfcfb2c954dbe9.jpg

eea15aea61aee8ca2ee70311560b5e15ad88d3d.jpg

pimp.gif
Wowww...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just copped mine, right when we entered 'em in the computer!

$86.41 is good for me. Hate/Love this shoe!

Just copped mine, right when we entered 'em in the computer!

$86.41 is good for me. Hate/Love this shoe!

these are a definite cop for me.. i just hate that retros are coming out on back to back saturdays.. wish these had come out earlier this month

This retro seems to fit bigger than the 2004's. I had a sz11.5 back then, and I recently settled with sz11.

I don't know if it's just me, but now they run a half size larger.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I saw these in person over the weekend, and........terrible.

Good luck to those copping these.

Yeah, I saw them and the leather wasn't too good and the shape also looked off. Not sure if it was the pair I was looking at, but they looked mad flat.

I can't see anyone rushing out to get these, unless they really want them...they'll be around.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^get the 10 man, don't even think think of getting the 04 because you won't be able to enjoy them for too long , probably you would get a very desicated pair by now

I disagree, he can still wear the 2004 and wear them for a long time.  He doesn't have to worry about crumbling or cloudy air bubbles.  The main problem with old Nike's are normally glue, sole crumbling and air bubbles.  With the II you don't have that problem.  The sole is hard like the Dunk or Air Force One and will last a long time.
My 04 retros just started to crumble after trying them on. I've worn them many times. I think humidity killed my pair.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm thinking about copping the 2010 retros.

Post some pics. I don't think I have ever seen a pair of 2s crumble, especially not a 2004 retro.
Pardon for the crappy phone pics.
embarassed.gif

6bd264c1150e113172581b8adbf9732183d1a916.jpg

Midsole's soft as foam.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Point proven, glad my weather is easier on kicks.

Originally Posted by fly1587

Do Yall think These Will sell Out fast
I highly doubt it. AJ II's don't have the hype other sigs do. So all the "hypebeasts" and trend followers will pass on these. Therefore, resellers will not want to spend money because they won't make a profit.

They will go on sale;and I would cop but I have the 2004 retro already, so no need for another pair. But these are and have been very underrated though. Super comfortable and has such a clean and classic look.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Depending on your location these may or may not sell out fast...

These aren't selling out at any location. Nike should have slapped a limited tag on them. I would have liked to have seen how popular they became.

Back
Top Bottom