CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

pickyourshoes.com already has them in stock. I ordered them about a couple of weeks ago. they are fresh to def. i think they've had them for a couple of weeks now. they got em REALLY early, and so did I haha.

$135.........Passed

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Want : Eggplant size 10, AJ KO size 9.5
Sell AJ 3 TB, size 10, $230 shipped, AJ 5 Grape $270 (slightly yellow at bottom )

Just got mine tonight in HK.  They have just released over here.  Very pleased on the quality this time! Fantastic!! It is my 1st 2s by the way
embarassed.gif
.  Anyway, what a great birthday present for myself
pimp.gif

Any homies with SWOOSH know if they gonna give us what we want or keep the price at retail ???

Originally Posted by taystackz

these won't last until the next 50% off I heard so many people talikn about these

If the White/Red 12's sat on the shelves these too will sit.....

@ RICO7JT
I'm quite sure they'll be discounted.....not sure why they've been waitin a wk 2 disco the shoes....like those 6's took a week

only Real jordan heads in my opinion will buy these.... will they sell out? i think they will depending on the area.. but honestly ive heard alot of people talking about them. but i do plan on getting this weekend with my brothers 30% off. hopefully theyll let him use it

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by taystackz

these won't last until the next 50% off I heard so many people talikn about these

If the White/Red 12's sat on the shelves these too will sit.....

Dudes really need to stop hyping up every release. They are far less popular than VI's and XII's and those sat. Because you talk about a sneaker doesn't mean you're willing to go drop $140 on them.

Mom & Pop shops around my way already got them for $130 below retail and its not even the RD yet. They will def. sit.

moundraised23 wrote:
@ RICO7JT
I'm quite sure they'll be discounted.....not sure why they've been waitin a wk 2 disco the shoes....like those 6's took a week

Yea, Piston VIs took a week or two and them LAKER VIs didint get shown any love on the disco.

Thats why I asked.... I dont want the RD to come and these sell out.

I Gotta cop under retail and thats all there is to it.
grin.gif

WOW well we have had these in the back and in display for a month now and the red is bleeding on the display pair
and some of the ones in the back.. its so awful.. the leather feels like flexible vinyl... .

wow im in shock... never have i seen such poor quaility in a shoe..
but ya i know they well sell out.. :-/

i personally havent copped yet, but my local FOOTLOCKER store sold out last week. they released them early and didnt knw they werent supposed to. i hate i found out 2 days aftr

Back
Top Bottom