Confirmed XX3 *edited*

4xny07d.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I agree, I'm really starting to feel them.

Can't you see where the swoosh and heel air pockets are suppose to be?

Has anybody noticed that the eva wrapping up from the midsole appears to tuck under a slit in the vamp?! Man, these things are on some next @#%$!

I can't wait to see the rest of these!

"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

After seeing these PS's, they are definitely starting to grow on me. The shoe has potential.
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

That black one really reminds me of the black xxiis that just came out.

No offense but I like the white/grey a lot better. That black one needs to lose the red stripe and have a white swoosh under the red stripe.

Sorry but it needs the swoosh. ;-)

Vocal good @#%$ on the Photoshops.

A lot of people complaining that these are too bland, but nobody can tell from a scan. I have a feeling the strength of the shoe will depend on the materials used and the small details that we can't see from the pic given. I think these have potential to do big things.

I think my only complaint is the tongue looks ugly as hell with that 23 there, JB should change that, IMO it just looks off...I was hoping for a unique way to add the 23 on there or the jumpman on there...similar to the hologram on the XIII's...so if that isn't the final production JB make a change!!!! Haha. I think others have complained about the tongue as well

I'm also surprised this post hasn't reached 1000000 pages yet like i expected it to as soon as a pic was released.

Quote:
(sorry for crappy illustrator art :frown:
frown.gif
)

Crappy? Jesus...I would cop those. :wow:
eek.gif

I'm a sucker for colorways. I highly disapproved the XXs until I saw the Stealths. Hopefully, a colorway will save these.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

saw the faxed black/white picture and was like :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
4xny07d.jpg

and now i'm like :pimp:
pimp.gif

what a difference.. now i gotta wait for some official color photos.. but these might be the first j's i approve of since the xx's...
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

lolz at the matching hoody :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

If those are the 23s, they are the ugliest of the whole sig line.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

The 1st pic made me go ehh. I thought to myself, these are prototypes. XIII, XX influences. The other pics (drawing, Blk/Red PS) sold me. OK for me so far. I'll wait for top notch pics. Thanks to LiteSole for dropping the bomb.
I want to see the Baby Blue/Gray ones !

COOK # 45
get fit.

That picture doesn't stir any strong reaction. Neither like, nor dislike. It looks..... plain. I'd almost rather it was ugly.

Color pictures or specific colorways may change my mind.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Back
Top Bottom