Confirmed XX3 *edited*

So, if these have no glue, they should be the longest lasting Jordans. You could hang on to a deadstock pair for like 15-20 years and then bust them out andball in them without them falling apart.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Garbage.

JB has really fallen off... THE DAMN MAP. No sight of life form or a damn brain how to make a freak shoe. Instead of coming up with new stuff, that looks to bedesign by Ray Charles, there better off just dropping old Retros... re-retro them and give them different (but easy on the eyes) colorways.

Sometimes i look at the direction that jb's going on, and idk if i like it.
Maybe i'll feel different after i see them in person.

i know im gonna get hated for this but cmon dose it really matter what it looks like i mean after all air jordans are basket ball shoes and even if itishorrible its not like millions of us wont cop em

What was JB thinking releasing these the same month as the first countdown pack or just releasing these in general
mad.gif

Jan. 19 2008> Jan. 25 2008

aka

Countdown pack> limited XX3
laugh.gif

Maaaan, you know half you dudes will be buying these. Stop frontin'.

Me? I'ma reserve my judgement for when I see much better pictures.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Garbage.

JB has really fallen off... THE DAMN MAP. No sight of life form or a damn brain how to make a freak shoe. Instead of coming up with new stuff, that looks to be design by Ray Charles, there better off just dropping old Retros... re-retro them and give them different (but easy on the eyes) colorways.
what did you expect for the XX3??

there is no real color pic to just judge wait till they come out with better pics then you can judge

This is the kind of shoe you have to check out in person and try on to appreciate. Don't judge a basketball shoe by its cover. Unless of course, you onlybuy ballin shoes for looks. For me, it's all about the feel. So I'm gonna wait to get my feet in a pair, before I shoot this design down.

These kicks are going to be so tightly allocated that you are going to have to lock yours up fast. These will sell out first day guaranteed. 15 minutes topson Eastbay. I've seen 'em in person - and they are a must have!

I want color pictures I need color pictures I want color pictures I need color pictures. Great job JB on keeping these under the radar and us wanting more.
mad.gif

XX's never grew on me because I hated the Strap and Lasering. XXI Grew on me and I loved them on the basketball court. XXII's never grew on me. Thesedont look too bad, but I have to pass judgement when better pics arrive.

Back
Top Bottom