Congrats to George Lopez...

1244235225522.jpg

She gave him a kidney though...

I guess it's pretty hard to be attracted to her, so considering 17 years and a kidney, 1/2 his money is fair enough...

Lopez is at his peak right now, so the amount of tail thrown at him must but immense (no wife pub intended).

She gave him a kidney though...

I guess it's pretty hard to be attracted to her, so considering 17 years and a kidney, 1/2 his money is fair enough...

Lopez is at his peak right now, so the amount of tail thrown at him must but immense (no wife pub intended).

Douchey thing to do. He could of gotten her a personal trainer and a weight watchers membership. My wife would of stabbed me in the eye if she gave me a kidney and I left her.

Douchey thing to do. He could of gotten her a personal trainer and a weight watchers membership. My wife would of stabbed me in the eye if she gave me a kidney and I left her.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

[Ol Otis] Its cheaper to keep here thea booyyyy [Ol Otis]
ol-otis.jpg

LOL, word! But ever since I first saw what she looked like on an episode on Punkd I knew he would leave her sooner or later. Sabes que the next standup gonna be on point.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

[Ol Otis] Its cheaper to keep here thea booyyyy [Ol Otis]
ol-otis.jpg

LOL, word! But ever since I first saw what she looked like on an episode on Punkd I knew he would leave her sooner or later. Sabes que the next standup gonna be on point.

17years and breaking it off how do you live son? they have to be hurting idc what no one says 17yrs is almost how long i been alive and cot damn that is a long time i couldnt do it. something had to get in between it money? work?

17years and breaking it off how do you live son? they have to be hurting idc what no one says 17yrs is almost how long i been alive and cot damn that is a long time i couldnt do it. something had to get in between it money? work?

Back
Top Bottom